Crossing Bridges V2.0 2005 Photo Trip - Hong Kong And Macau

Status
Not open for further replies.
The programme looks good! Ups for u, ed9119... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
;)

one slot MIGHT be opening up due to an emergency......PM me if keen to take over

Hong Kong weather for last few days .....highs around 25-28 degrees C.....thunderstorms expected to extend until next weekend followed by CLEAR SKIES (week of our trip)

keep fingers crossed!!!

Good luck guys for your trip and bring lots of great photos back!!!

Thanks for the good wishes Willy! BTW congratulations on your great win at the Life is Great photo contest!

The guys from Jakarta are going to miss Rambo Willy during this trip!

ed9119 said:
Thanks for the good wishes Willy! BTW congratulations on your great win at the Life is Great photo contest!

The guys from Jakarta are going to miss Rambo Willy during this trip!
Pass my regards to the indonesian gang.. and tell Kristupa I'm looking for him and Goenadi.. I'm trying to print the photo and pass it to the kids in the tea plantation.

willyfoo said:
Pass my regards to the indonesian gang.. and tell Kristupa I'm looking for him and Goenadi.. I'm trying to print the photo and pass it to the kids in the tea plantation.

oh wow, u mean that the winning image came from THAT trip we took with FN members to the Puncak tea plantation before the Jakarta exhibition???!!! That IS going to be news to the guys!!!!!!!!

WOW...can't wait for meeting you guys in singapore

eddy : nice photos you have and thx for useful information
sg team : thx for arranging this wonderful event

and for Willy 'Rambo' Foo, congrats for your winning picture :D

Our kind sponsors helped alot too!!!

- Gillette International
- Eastgear
- Basheer's Graphic Books

oh man!!!! I should've registered in this forum earlier!!!! You guys put together trips too????!!!! The itinery looks great!!!

Hi,
will there be such trips again in 2006? I would consider to sign up for such trips in Aug 2006 to Hong Kong. Thanks :)
Edmund

Crossing Bridges V3.0 (3rd Edition 2006) information will be coming out early 2006 so pls look out for the thread

Ok. I will take note of that bro .... Really looking forward to go such trips with all the photographers. Btw when I join such trips, my gf and a couple of friends are interested to go along too but they are not using pro-SLRs except for me. Can they join in too :)
Edmund

there are people from previous Crossing Bridges trips that used a very basic Point & Shoot camera with very good results... so... equipment will not be a hinderance to attendance...
so look out for some form of announcement sometime in the 1st Quarter of 2006 for the next crossing bridges event...

There are many opportunities for award winning photos during the event ... a proven fact that one recent CS award winning celebrity/fashion photographer can attest to ...

Happy Shooting :)
Life is Great ...

Status
Not open for further replies.