Crossing Bridges Photo - Participants' photo sharing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the idea of using slower shutter speed to capture the movement during our sunrise shotting... No sunrise, but does not mean no shots...hehe.

421987927_RGGfk-L.jpg

*waves fairy flag protesting*

me at foreground...me not MEN leh..:cry:

Kids Jumping off platform :D

a-DSC_1282jumpjump.jpg

a-DSC_1321morejumpingcopy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the support!

The discount code has since been removed by shashinki.com. Coffee will be on me. ;)

wah, no more discount.. abit sad... I tested your Perfect Skin methodology... its very good...

Your teaching shows the below results... I will reconsider buying your guide, I... I am really pretty tempted...gosh~

3049836850_b2931e19f5_o.jpg

Crossing Bridges 5 ----Infrared version.

Please correct the names of the temple if I got it mixed up.

Tonle sap lake in afternoon sun infrared.

3048963657_2ef2d649ac_o.jpg

Nice one... I enjoy the rays of the sun hitting onto the image....

question...i kana the canvas colour tinted on the child face...is there anywhere to re-tone the skin colour?
example...
a-DSC_1195taintedcolourcopy.jpg

3048442548_009cac27b5_o.jpg

Email me yr photo...

question...i kana the canvas colour tinted on the child face...is there anywhere to re-tone the skin colour?

This picture is a dedication to a fellow Indonesian photog, Rijanto Wong ;)

3050341274_b0fedd9e91_o.jpg

example...
a-DSC_1195taintedcolourcopy.jpg

I will be so lazy that I will just do a BW conversion haha

Thanks to gilbert buying those small pouches, we managed to shot that Lovely Chinese Cambodian lady. Shock the hell out of me when initally she said she is not chinese and then suddenlly talking in mandarin. LOL

3049473299_4ce40265ff_b.jpg

Sunset on the way back.

Nice one... I enjoy the rays of the sun hitting onto the image....

agree...very beautiful....our very own good photog....quiet and skillful....:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, we learn from each other and help each other to improve. Crossing Bridges 5 is about learning and sharing of technique, and I learn from almost everyone in the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.