COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha.. nvm.. if fedo can do it.. so can you.. haha..i think someone sure got spare..at least tell now better..

basket. everyone talk abt the hot (irritating) topic ah. its not abt the eqiupments k. its the photographer. if i can shoot fireworks without cable release, SO CAN YOU!

and shucks. i might not be able to join u guys this sat.

haha.. nvm.. if fedo can do it.. so can you.. haha..i think someone sure got spare..at least tell now better..

Bro, you can buy one at CP, Camera Workshop, John 3:16 or Alan Photo. We will visit them anyway. OR u can borrow Deepster finger like what fedodedo did..hahaha... :sweatsm:

very chim leh u guys talking:dunno:.

i'm checking in the Mass sales threads see can get 1, sms/e-mail 2 guys but have not receive their reply.

basket. everyone talk abt the hot (irritating) topic ah. its not abt the eqiupments k. its the photographer. if i can shoot fireworks without cable release, SO CAN YOU!

and shucks. i might not be able to join u guys this sat.

:dunno::dunno: i think i miss the best part of the show:bsmilie:

For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldream...tsphotography/

You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

COPers attending :

[1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
[2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
[3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
[4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
[5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76)
[6] Vin (aka vpsk01) - alamak i got no cable release
[7]
What time you guys going for the preview? Maybe i will join you guys for the fire works shot. Never done it before, could use some shifu guidence. Haha:bsmilie:

GMAN

What time you guys going for the preview? Maybe i will join you guys for the fire works shot. Never done it before, could use some shifu guidence. Haha:bsmilie:

GMAN

PM ardaan for his contact number. :)

Wah, you all going to shoot fireworks again...

I only managed to shoot one of the NDP preview fireworks before I flew to Aus... and that preview it rained (11 Jul)

I'll post what I got then soon :)

Wah, you all going to shoot fireworks again...

I only managed to shoot one of the NDP preview fireworks before I flew to Aus... and that preview it rained (11 Jul)

I'll post what I got then soon :)

Had been doing that since. Like almost every weekend.

Haha!

I'm gonna miss the two finale shows. But I was at the stands as spectator last weekend. :)
Not as great a spot to shoot fireworks but was my first time on the floating platform for NDP so get to shoot the show segments.

Bro, my plan very simple... we sss in the morning from 7am till 1030am...then go for breakfast...then go to City Hall...find a place to rest our legs ..can jalan jalan at CP, John 3:16 too...then proceed for the talk..can sleep inside... siok...then after recharge.. we go sss firework..but I am thinking of Collyer Quay ..should have better view if the Durian. I don't think nice to shoot from roof top of Esplanade as we will be pointing at the IR . Quite ugly.

I prob can't make the morning session anyway cos gotta babysit. Will meet you guys afternoon at Raffles. I'm fine anywhere for fireworks SSS but more thinking of shooting some early ground action like the performers or soldiers or tanks whatever before they perform. I think they are mustering at F1 pit stop side. Then after that proceed to SSS fireworks. What you think?

very chim leh u guys talking:dunno:.

i'm checking in the Mass sales threads see can get 1, sms/e-mail 2 guys but have not receive their reply.

You may wish to contact Jon ( Redotphoto ) for Phottix cable release...hp:81885650 or Melvin 93531915 if you are nearer to woodlands / Yishun side

you really sleepy one la, ...... another silly hobbyist

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldream...tsphotography/

You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

COPers attending :

[1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
[2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
[3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
[4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
[5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76)
[6] Vin (aka vpsk01) - alamak i got no cable release
[7]sleepytiti
[8]

O.. Unable 2 register 4 d seminar, close liao... Sh*t!!!

Think i will join u all in d after session.

I prob can't make the morning session anyway cos gotta babysit. Will meet you guys afternoon at Raffles. I'm fine anywhere for fireworks SSS but more thinking of shooting some early ground action like the performers or soldiers or tanks whatever before they perform. I think they are mustering at F1 pit stop side. Then after that proceed to SSS fireworks. What you think?

Bro dev, wat time u going there? Can msg mi, thks. ;)

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

O.. Unable 2 register 4 d seminar, close liao... Sh*t!!!

Think i will join u all in d after session.

Bro dev, wat time u going there? Can msg mi, thks. ;)

sleepy.. you want to take my place? cos i last min now cannot go.. i have signed up already..

Bro dev, wat time u going there? Can msg mi, thks. ;)[/QUOTE]

Seminar finish 4.30pm so shud be ard the vicinity with the rest after that. SMS me lah when you reach there!

You can be around F1 Pit area but once it's about 5pm, there will be road closure and if you are not a ticket holder, you need to make a huge detour round Marina Square to get to Esplanade side.

I was at F1 pit last wkend to meet my friend as he passed me the show ticket for last week. After that, I had to make my way all the way to Marina Square, outside Mac to enter into the Floating Platform.

You can be around F1 Pit area but once it's about 5pm, there will be road closure and if you are not a ticket holder, you need to make a huge detour round Marina Square to get to Esplanade side.

I was at F1 pit last wkend to meet my friend as he passed me the show ticket for last week. After that, I had to make my way all the way to Marina Square, outside Mac to enter into the Floating Platform.

Thks! Noted!

You may wish to contact Jon ( Redotphoto ) for Phottix cable release...hp:81885650 or Melvin 93531915 if you are nearer to woodlands / Yishun side

ya, i got from melvin orady;). thanks anywhere.

Wow, I am so outdated. Hi, I am new to this new thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.