Cockcroaches In Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roaches Trap, insecticide, pandan leaves, cleaning, sauna all won't help? :think:

:light: Learn this song then...

HELLO !看我!你在害怕什麼?
是我錯,沒能夠啊 … 把自己變得成熟
傷口 那麼多 已經不怕再痛
沒什麼 轉身以後 我會練成護體神功!

看見蟑螂 我不怕不怕啦
我神經比較大 不怕不怕不怕啦
膽怯只會讓自己更憔悴
麻痺也是勇敢表現

一個人睡也不怕不怕啦
勇氣當棉被 不怕不怕不怕啦
夜晚再黑我就當看不見
太陽一定就快出現 …

HELLO !看我!你在害怕什麼?
是我錯,沒能夠啊 … 把自己變得成熟
傷口 那麼多 ( 口白 ) 沒地方可以再受傷了
沒什麼 轉身以後 我會練成護體神功!

看見蟑螂 我不怕不怕啦
我神經比較大 不怕不怕不怕啦
膽怯只會讓自己更憔悴
麻痺也是勇敢表現

一個人睡也不怕不怕啦
勇氣當棉被 不怕不怕不怕啦
夜晚再黑我就當看不見
太陽一定就快出現 …

:vhappy:

togu said:
Roaches Trap, insecticide, pandan leaves, cleaning, sauna all won't help? :think:

:light: Learn this song then...

HELLO !看我!你在害怕什麼?
是我錯,沒能夠啊 … 把自己變得成熟
傷口 那麼多 已經不怕再痛
沒什麼 轉身以後 我會練成護體神功!

看見蟑螂 我不怕不怕啦
我神經比較大 不怕不怕不怕啦
膽怯只會讓自己更憔悴
麻痺也是勇敢表現

一個人睡也不怕不怕啦
勇氣當棉被 不怕不怕不怕啦
夜晚再黑我就當看不見
太陽一定就快出現 …

HELLO !看我!你在害怕什麼?
是我錯,沒能夠啊 … 把自己變得成熟
傷口 那麼多 ( 口白 ) 沒地方可以再受傷了
沒什麼 轉身以後 我會練成護體神功!

看見蟑螂 我不怕不怕啦
我神經比較大 不怕不怕不怕啦
膽怯只會讓自己更憔悴
麻痺也是勇敢表現

一個人睡也不怕不怕啦
勇氣當棉被 不怕不怕不怕啦
夜晚再黑我就當看不見
太陽一定就快出現 …

:vhappy:

....................................... -____-|||

Trigger Happy said:
a few things that worked for me:
1. never park over a drain grating. the further from the block or ground floor (if you have multi-storey cp) the better.
2. write to the town council (not hdb - Hey Don't Bother) and CC your MP. tell them about the infestation -- if possible cite other places like lifts, corridors etc that you find these vermins, and the embarrassment should be enough for them to start fogging the place.

of course all these are temporary, and may require a few nasty emails because these fellas will say that their contractor has already done a good job blah*99999999

as a photographer, your weapon is your camera. take shots of the cockroach encounters and email the entire files -- no, don't bother to compress hahahaha... and they should get the message.

;)
then when they are fogging, ask them sun pian fog your car also loh. :bsmilie:

drive faster!!! ....... let those pest flung off your babe......... :p

has the problem been solved? try putting mothballs ? maybe there're many hidden roaches eggs or mini roaches leh :sweat: i was told if you find 1 roach, there're hundreds of them hiding away... :sweat:

furrycake said:
has the problem been solved? try putting mothballs ? maybe there're many hidden roaches eggs or mini roaches leh :sweat: i was told if you find 1 roach, there're hundreds of them hiding away... :sweat:

tat day i found out i got roaches eggs in my studio lights bag... lucky i bring it to my auntie place, the cockroack never havoc there... else i sure dio kan...

go buy those crocoaches poison (small black plastic that allow crocoaches to go in and go out...then die...then when their families touch it...they die too.

Very effective! Tried it :)

Where to buy? How much?

Kho King said:
go buy those crocoaches poison (small black plastic that allow crocoaches to go in and go out...then die...then when their families touch it...they die too.

Very effective! Tried it :)

in Malaysia I know, but in Singapore I am not sure. You can visit some big hypermarket (Carrefour, Giant...etc.) and look at the insect poison (Ridset, Sheltox) section. If I remember correctly it should be Sheltox brand. One box has 6 small pieces inside. U can put one or two in your car front and back seats, after few days u will not see crocoaches anymore, or only corps of them. :)

Thanks bro. I go jalan jalan if hypermarket got or not.

I found roaches inside my car too, but small ones. Must kill them all before they grow big man!

Kho King said:
in Malaysia I know, but in Singapore I am not sure. You can visit some big hypermarket (Carrefour, Giant...etc.) and look at the insect poison (Ridset, Sheltox) section. If I remember correctly it should be Sheltox brand. One box has 6 small pieces inside. U can put one or two in your car front and back seats, after few days u will not see crocoaches anymore, or only corps of them. :)

you are most welcome... :)

If you go Giant in JB (at Leisure Mall), there should have ;)

worse comes to worst...change car loh! :D

:bsmilie:

If the roach problem never adress, no matter how you change also no use right? They'll still come bugging me...

Kho King said:
you are most welcome... :)

If you go Giant in JB (at Leisure Mall), there should have ;)

worse comes to worst...change car loh! :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
tat day i found out i got roaches eggs in my studio lights bag... lucky i bring it to my auntie place, the cockroack never havoc there... else i sure dio kan...

you hor....... -_______________________-""""

Kho King said:
you are most welcome...

If you go Giant in JB (at Leisure Mall), there should have

worse comes to worst...change car loh!

change car ? :sweat: can get pest control ppl to come and try to rid of the roaches as a last resort. no kidding, man.. roaches are really one kind. i hate 'em :sweat:

you can always smell 'em whenever they're around (at least for me). esp when i used to take those SBS buses.. then i'll freak out whenever i see these xiao qiangs running around esp on the upper deck buses :sweat:

I use this "Golden Rooster" brand of cockroach poison, bought from ntuc...very cheap and very effective.. it looks like sand. Leave it there over night and you will see dead bodies the next day. Ha ha..

jlchong said:
I use this "Golden Rooster" brand of cockroach poison, bought from ntuc...very cheap and very effective.. it looks like sand. Leave it there over night and you will see dead bodies the next day. Ha ha..

Yes, I did that also.... it WORKS! in addition,heard that Crocoaches don't like nice smell.... so... I put a piece of Lux soap bar in the car..... did not see them ever since....just my experience to share....:)

Thanks for sharing. Will try the golden rooster! :bsmilie:

steve75 said:
Yes, I did that also.... it WORKS! in addition,heard that Crocoaches don't like nice smell.... so... I put a piece of Lux soap bar in the bar..... did not see them ever since....just my experience to share....:)

jlchong said:

think it works last year... tis year u need Golden Doggie... :bsmilie:

Heartshape said:
Bro, if you keep your car clean the roaches will lose interest and find a new home.
Give the floor boards of your car a good vacuum. Wash all the mats with soap and sun-dry them thoroughly. Get some stain removers and remove any signs of spilled food or drink on the seats if they are fabric. If leather, get leather cleaner. Give the interior, i.e dashboard, door panels, centre console, rear arm rest, all seats and head rests a good clean with a damp cloth to remove dust and any bits of food and dirt.
I know your kid spills food once and again and you cannot stop that. Your best bet is to make sure you clean thoroughly when spills occur.
Insecticides, traps, pandan leaves, etc, etc are all but temporary measures that chase them into hiding. As soon as the strength clears with the air they'll come out again. Keeping your car clean will ensure they disappear for good.
how cleaner can you get from a new vehicle? Mine's new and it's attacked by roaches alerady..:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.