Cockcroaches In Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, if you keep your car clean the roaches will lose interest and find a new home.
Give the floor boards of your car a good vacuum. Wash all the mats with soap and sun-dry them thoroughly. Get some stain removers and remove any signs of spilled food or drink on the seats if they are fabric. If leather, get leather cleaner. Give the interior, i.e dashboard, door panels, centre console, rear arm rest, all seats and head rests a good clean with a damp cloth to remove dust and any bits of food and dirt.
I know your kid spills food once and again and you cannot stop that. Your best bet is to make sure you clean thoroughly when spills occur.
Insecticides, traps, pandan leaves, etc, etc are all but temporary measures that chase them into hiding. As soon as the strength clears with the air they'll come out again. Keeping your car clean will ensure they disappear for good.

AixisOfJustice said:
one "traditional" method is to put pandan leaves in your car.

yah .. almost all taxi drivers hv pandan leaves in their cabs

just paste the " No Crocoaches sign " on every wheel! haha.. unless they fly, then u need more...

cockroaches like to lay eggs on cardboards .. hope you dun have them in your car..
food trapped in the car is just going to make the colony bigger as well.. so clean up the best you could?
i think insecticide no use cos they got so many places to hide..
the grossest spot i seen a roach was in the aircon.. the dead roach body jus suddenly fly up the aircon and stuck at the grille in front of me.. and i was staring at it and breathing in yucky roach air con..

ever wondered dat u hav eggs in yr car somewhere u cant see.. :think:
dat is a v big problem.. :nono:

simon80 said:
yah .. almost all taxi drivers hv pandan leaves in their cabs

I think pandan leaves works too, my dad's car use to have crocoaches too & ever since he put pandan leaves in the car they seems to disappear.

justshot said:
Hi everyone,

Not sure if you have the best method of removing and preventing crocoaches from invading my car.

We know that the best cure is prevention but I have my 3 year old daughter in the car eating her breadfirst. So the statement "do not eat in the car" does not work for me.

I have also tried putting the pandan leaves in the car, but found crocoaches crawing among the leaves.

I wash my car every week and sprays insecticide but still it does not improve.

What to do?????

It is very embarassing to have the crocoaches crawing in the car when you have important passangers.

Help..........:sweat:

I am sure you know already, it's cockroaches, not crocoaches (mutant of crocodile and cockroaches) :thumbsup:

maybe can try toking to the roaches..

"pls move to another car.. so u can hv more neighbours.." :sweat:

zhang3feng said:
maybe can try toking to the roaches..

"pls move to another car.. so u can hv more neighbours.." :sweat:

y not try niam geng to the cockroaches? maybe they will go west... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thank you for all your responses.....

Yes, it should have been cockroaches.

I could use the traps but won't that also attracts more cockroaches to come as well?

For the signs, I would rather paste "Cockroaches In Car... Beware!!!" instead.

And I always niam gain about them but also no use, even with the famous four letter words..... Seems to encourage them instead.....

hai...... so still no solution...... what to do?????

:bheart: :bheart: :bheart: :bheart: :bheart:

justshot said:
Thank you for all your responses.....

Yes, it should have been cockroaches.

I could use the traps but won't that also attracts more cockroaches to come as well?

For the signs, I would rather paste "Cockroaches In Car... Beware!!!" instead.

And I always niam gain about them but also no use, even with the famous four letter words..... Seems to encourage them instead.....

hai...... so still no solution...... what to do?????

:bheart: :bheart: :bheart: :bheart: :bheart:

U tried chanting Da Bei Zhou? hehe

They tend to hide in the bonnet where it's warm...... So you might want to try fumigating that area.

can try stripping the vehicle , that stripping the gun ,
just try not to miss any parts.

justshot said:
Hi everyone,

Not sure if you have the best method of removing and preventing crocoaches from invading my car.

We know that the best cure is prevention but I have my 3 year old daughter in the car eating her breadfirst. So the statement "do not eat in the car" does not work for me.

I have also tried putting the pandan leaves in the car, but found crocoaches crawing among the leaves.

I wash my car every week and sprays insecticide but still it does not improve.

What to do?????

It is very embarassing to have the crocoaches crawing in the car when you have important passangers.

Help..........:sweat:

Do you have "Cockroach on Board" sticker paste on the windshield?
If you do, try to remove it :p

Don't worry, cockroaches traps is the best, you can see it getting lesser and lesser cockroaches get caught evertime you change the trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.