Clubsnap T-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluestrike said:
CS does have it own t-shirts... and there are 2 version to it.

One is the Limit Edition which not all have, just a handfuls I believe. The other version is the one most will have. The diff if you ask...

Nah.. that will be a secret.... :devil:

Hmm..then where can we buy the t-shirt?

If there is going to be a vote for the T-shirts, put me in favour for the T-shirts!

It'll be fun having to wear these T-shirts on our outings! Advertisment!

kohweekuan said:
maybe we see how's the response of the other members.
if more supporting the idea, we can then approach darren to discuss the matter.
now the only problem is i'm flying off to canada in sep and will be away for 4 mth. maybe then can only arrange the meeting for both parties by email and will not be as convient (12 hr time zone diff) :sweatsm:

Full support!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope got sleeveless ones, so can show a bit of muscles....keke :sweatsm: If not also 101% support for normal T or Polo-T :)

Cheers

Flyingpig said:
Hmm..then where can we buy the t-shirt?
Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but currently they are out of stocks. And right now we are still thinking if there is a need or market to do it. Oso, I can't speak for the Admin but we will def try our best to give it to you..... at a price that is.

So right now... go find a chin-up bar and hang on.

Hmm. But before if we really proceed on for the printing, we should ask the boss of Clubsnap to approve. And bluestrike, long time no see. Where you hiding all this time?

es0teric said:
Hmm. But before if we really proceed on for the printing, we should ask the boss of Clubsnap to approve. And bluestrike, long time no see. Where you hiding all this time?
ERr.. Is that a question for mi or for yourself?
:devil:

Bluestrike said:
Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but currently they are out of stocks. And right now we are still thinking if there is a need or market to do it. Oso, I can't speak for the Admin but we will def try our best to give it to you..... at a price that is.

So right now... go find a chin-up bar and hang on.

:cry: :( :confused: :) ...no matter how long it take, I wait and wait and wait until I get my shaky hands on one.

Cheers

Bluestrike said:
ERr.. Is that a question for mi or for yourself?
:devil:

The question that I was asking is, I hardly see you recently, so where are you all the time, including in IRC.

guys, there is already a poll in consumer's corner regarding CS t-shirts. go poll there.

ps. oops my mistake, that poll has closed. maybe admins can open it again?

Yeah, I use to see alot of your batch people going out for photoshoot together. Now is handle to the new batch. So called, the next generation

espn said:
I'll sell mine, $100, near year old only. No warranty. :bsmilie:

As Quote from Uncle Chan "Sap Sap Sui".... :D :bsmilie:

Newguy69 said:
Full support!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope got sleeveless ones, so can show a bit of muscles....keke :sweatsm: If not also 101% support for normal T or Polo-T :)

Cheers

To be fair we need to have ladies-cut version. Sleeveless and V-neck? How is it? :blah:

going for the polo T and the T-shirt ...

Polo more presentable - for official function blah blah blah .... maybe nightshoot oso ...
T-shirt - for outings, gathering,

anyway it wouldn't really cost us than the tons of lens we have .... we see how the respond go lah ....

Polo T

1. Poohbear

T-shirt

1.Poohbear

Sorry sorry, can blame on me - been too busy, but will definitely have something for September.

No need to start any list yet. I will start one once the design and everything is finalised.

Or maybe anyone who is free and can design it. And then submit to you and you pick which one is the nicest. Or then we print out some t-shirt and have a clubsnap fashion show :D

es0teric said:
Or maybe anyone who is free and can design it. And then submit to you and you pick which one is the nicest. Or then we print out some t-shirt and have a clubsnap fashion show :D

That's a good idea...uh fashion show? You think too far away liao.. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.