ClubSNAP "Spirit of the Race" Photography Competition 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Darren

With ref to the "Spirit of the Race" photo contest, I had uploaded a photo on 15 Oct evening on the ClubSnap thread. I saw the photo was successfully uploaded, but some days later when I go back to the thread, my photo was missing. I notice that there are some other photos which were also not there?

May I know what is wrong? Have my photo been removed for certain reasons? Pls reply me direct, thanks.

The same is true for roelac. I saw his pix just before midnight & a few days later, they were gone.

Please advise.

I had the same experience. I uploaded my photos just a few hours before the deadline. I was able to view it after uploading. But the next day they were gone. May I know what happened?

Thanks.

Mine also. Submitted 3 photos on 15 October 09. All 3 photos missing from 'Spirit of the Race' gallery. Wondering what happen?

Hi Darren. I still don't see my photos in the 'Spirit of the Race' gallery. Are my photos accepted?

Hi Darren

With ref to the "Spirit of the Race" photo contest, I had uploaded a photo on 15 Oct evening on the ClubSnap thread. I saw the photo was successfully uploaded, but some days later when I go back to the thread, my photo was missing. I notice that there are some other photos which were also not there?

May I know what is wrong? Have my photo been removed for certain reasons? Pls reply me direct, thanks.

The same is true for roelac. I saw his pix just before midnight & a few days later, they were gone.

Please advise.

I had the same experience. I uploaded my photos just a few hours before the deadline. I was able to view it after uploading. But the next day they were gone. May I know what happened?

Thanks.

what is the outcome?:dunno:

Hi administrator

Is the results of the competition announced?
Didn't see any announcement on this thread or at the competition gallery page.
Or can anyone advise the link (to the results) if you know?

Speaking of contests/competitions, anyone heard of Yellobus or SpideRider before?

Heard it's some online talent competition but my browser can't load the website so I can't check the t&c and how to join :(((((

Someone check it out and tell me? :/

It's at yellob.us/spiderider

Thanks!

Hi administrator

Could you please update on the above competition results?
Didn't see any announcement on this thread or at the competition gallery page.

Or can anyone advise the link (to the results) if you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.