Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to understand, with studio products, there is no such thing as cheap and good. you either want it cheap or you want it good.

do you intend to shoot indoors all the time? if not, speedlights are the way to go for portability.

Of course cheap.;)

guys.. my 1000D is down with error 99 again .. now is at canon service center again.. this is 2 nd time already .. reallly angry .. every time got this error .. any of us got any idea why this error happen .. ???

guys.. my 1000D is down with error 99 again .. now is at canon service center again.. this is 2 nd time already .. reallly angry .. every time got this error .. any of us got any idea why this error happen .. ???

Need to send your camera for medicial appointment for check up;p

what's your current setup? any speedlites?

Would like to get a portable studio equipment,so that which there is a need for home or office which I can think of cos I don't intend to setup at my own house. ;)

Need to send your camera for medicial appointment for check up;p

not check up bro... already at hospital for operation already ...already sent to canon service center and guess what.. after i got complain and scold to service person and technican and manager, they agree with me to change one to one camera body and kit lense.. now i m waiting for my new 1000D and kit lense ha haaha

Would like to get a portable studio equipment,so that which there is a need for home or office which I can think of cos I don't intend to setup at my own house. ;)

You should go check out shops like OP & ruby and see their offerings. I do not have any actual experience with studio lights.

not check up bro... already at hospital for operation already ...already sent to canon service center and guess what.. after i got complain and scold to service person and technican and manager, they agree with me to change one to one camera body and kit lense.. now i m waiting for my new 1000D and kit lense ha haaha

unfortunate or fortunate? how old is your 1000D btw?

When are they going to change for you? So,when the next outing comes.I'll play with your brand new 1000D first.;)

wah like dat oso can ah.....:cheers:

unfortunate or fortunate? how old is your 1000D btw?

about 5 month old onnly but shutter count 10 K plus already.. now so happy that will get new one.. now they order new boday plus new kit lense. i jst need to go and change only .. no waiting...

wah like dat oso can ah.....:cheers:

ofcouse loll i screw them up ... even the manager also kanna scerw up by me he hee and finally they agreee..it like this time shoot 3 birds with one stone.. as my sensor got dust, my body got error 99,, and my kit lense inside also got dust he hee

Last edited:
ofcouse loll i screw them up ... even the manager also kanna scerw up by me he hee and finally they agreee..it like this time shoot 3 birds with one stone.. as my sensor got dust, my body got error 99,, and my kit lense inside also got dust he hee

Screw the manager where? haha

Jinbei RD600 from studio outfitters. $660 for 1 strobe, battery pack. can go mass sales to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.