Clear Plastic Battery Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rick
I find the sanyo ones run dry faster than those of the panasonic ones.

I agree.. they do drain faster... no idea why, but they do come really cheap.

Originally posted by Klause

I agree.. they do drain faster... no idea why, but they do come really cheap.

Oh? You mean they dun last very long? How are the Sanyos 1600mah compared to your Olympus ones?

Originally posted by azone

Oh? You mean they dun last very long? How are the Sanyos 1600mah compared to your Olympus ones?

Big difference... my Olympus 1700mAH can last like... 2 trips? Ard 200 pictures with 10 flash.

The sanyo one last ard 1 trip with 140 pics.

No exact calculation but the olympus one comfirm last longer than the sanyo.

Big difference... my Olympus 1700mAH can last like... 2 trips? Ard 200 pictures with 10 flash.

The sanyo one last ard 1 trip with 140 pics.

No exact calculation but the olympus one comfirm last longer than the sanyo.

I see.. at least better than the Mitsubitshi ones. Around 120 pics.

Yes, I also found that the Olympus 1700mA Ni-MH battery last longer but those are not available as lose pack at retail outlet. You must get the pack that comes with charger and battery in order to get it.

Or, anyone here knows wherer to get Olympus 1700mA Ni-MH batteries?

I see.. at least better than the Mitsubitshi ones. Around 120 pics.

I may be wrong about the num of pics. Just estimate. But sanyo is value for $ when u consider the price you pay for it.. only 14 for 4 AA.

Originally posted by duckling
Yes, I also found that the Olympus 1700mA Ni-MH battery last longer but those are not available as lose pack at retail outlet. You must get the pack that comes with charger and battery in order to get it.

Or, anyone here knows wherer to get Olympus 1700mA Ni-MH batteries?

CP sells that for ard 45 bucks. Not worth it. I rather buy 2 sets of GP 1800mah and have still have 11 bucks to spare.

I may be wrong about the num of pics. Just estimate. But sanyo is value for $ when u consider the price you pay for it.. only 14 for 4 AA.

Oh? Saw they cost 15.60 for a set of 4 yesterday at Mustafa!

Originally posted by mpenza

hmm... how many recharge cycles have the Sanyo been through?

Just 1 cycle... :)

Erm the Olympus quick charger that cames with my camera bundle, can I use it for other rechargable battery or must I use on Oly batteries only?

Originally posted by Blitz
Erm the Olympus quick charger that cames with my camera bundle, can I use it for other rechargable battery or must I use on Oly batteries only?

Should be able to use other brand... as long as AA rechargeable battery...

Blitz, according to Leslie from John3:16, The charger can charge any NiMH re-chargeble battery but if you use GP, it get very hot (won't explode lah). If you use Sanyo then not so hot. He doesn't know why, just empirical statistic! ;)

Originally posted by Kevin
Blitz, according to Leslie from John3:16, The charger can charge any NiMH re-chargeble battery but if you use GP, it get very hot (won't explode lah). If you use Sanyo then not so hot. He doesn't know why, just empirical statistic! ;)

Yes dats true. My GP batts get real hot with the olympus charger. And take note, NEVER use freshly charged batts(still hot) immediately. The voltage of each batt will be much higher than 1.2V, which can damage your dc easily. Let them cool down a while before using.

Can charge any NiMH battery

Yes dats true. My GP batts get real hot with the olympus charger. And take note, NEVER use freshly charged batts(still hot) immediately. The voltage of each batt will be much higher than 1.2V, which can damage your dc easily. Let them cool down a while before using.

I am using Olympus charger, the batteries never get hot after charged cos' my room has air-con.

AP just equoted me Olympus 1700mA Ni-NH @ $50 for 4 pieces.

Originally posted by duckling

I am using Olympus charger, the batteries never get hot after charged cos' my room has air-con.

AP just equoted me Olympus 1700mA Ni-NH @ $50 for 4 pieces.

I see.. with air-con, of course won't get so hot.

So expensive! Enough to get 3 sets of GP 1800mAh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.