[Chongzai] A Photo (or more) A day ( or a Week) 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjack

Jan 17, 2006
A particular South-west area
The_pillar.jpg

Hi....A newbie here in photography....was strolling along Chinatown and Was kinda of attracted to these few pillars, which was covered with the new year posters. So decided to make one of it stands out from the rest.

Welcome comments on it~~~

Flower3.jpg

Suddenly feel like taking photo in relating to flowers, so try it out and i find this pic in b/w i quite satisfactory for mi.

Hi Kunjak! Welcome to APAD or APAW. :D

Err... can't really comment much on your photographs. Just shoot more! Try shooting the same subject from different angles, and you may produce some composition that would please yourself and also attract attention from the others.

Also, refer to other pictures on how a black and white picture can potentially be played around to give more impact.

Warm Welcome to APAD, kunjack ...
Hmmm... personally, for your B&W shots, i prefer it too be more contrasty, meaning the black will be very black, and the white to be very white, and some shades of grey in between, if you want, you can get some inspiration or ideas from Ansel Adams.
Just google Ansel Adams, and you can find some his pictures.
Anyway, nice try, shoot more!

Hi guys out there.....I notices some guys out that actually did some IR photos.....So what is IR photos?? Anione can explain more to me??? And is it done through photoshop??? Tks :sweatsm:

The_Neighbourhood4.jpg

The_Neighbourhood3.jpg

The_Neighbourhood2.jpg

My_neighbourhood.jpg

Taken some pic of the neighbourhood that i am currently living in.....Welcome comments to it and will be greatly appreciated...:p

The_Traditional_Store.jpg

The traditional store found along the street of Chinatown......;)

On_bus_16.jpg

On Bus number 16......where everyone is waiting patiently to alight at their desired destination......

Hope to receive some comments on it..Tks

drumma said:
wah!! looks yummy!!

haha....tks drumma for ur 'yummy' comment........ by luck found this bottle of volka in my cupboard... still considering whether to sell it or continue to keep it...LOL...:bsmilie:

Guitar Series Part 2:

Guitar5.JPG

Guitar4.JPG

Guitar6.JPG

Taken my friend's guitar and took some shots........Pls comment on it......Tks!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.