Chit Chat Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
so fox doing fine arts...cool...and buying Tri-Xs...cool...and i'm dead cool...so wednesday you guys having dinner is it? well...cant make it...

quekky said:
if can get cheaper help me get 2-3 rolls (whichever is cheaper per roll)

thu u free?

ok. any others?

thu i should be free.

Hi ladies and gentlemen, Good morning! I'm back... from China... What's up?

SnapSnap said:
Hi ladies and gentlemen, Good morning! I'm back... from China... What's up?

Oh so SnapSnap went to China? For a moment I thought the blur sotong forgot and got himself lost on some other threads hehehee... :bsmilie:

Got take photos in China? Show show show!

calisc said:
Oh so SnapSnap went to China? For a moment I thought the blur sotong forgot and got himself lost on some other threads hehehee... :bsmilie:

Got take photos in China? Show show show!

Give him some time... he need to pay tribute to his chairman....

calisc said:
Then we make it a Thursday then, any preferences on where you wanna feast at? ;)

noo... not really

xin said:
Give him some time... he need to pay tribute to his chairman....
No lah... need to wash the film first... anyway I was there on a business trip... all shots taken at night without a tripod... don't know how it will turn out...

SnapSnap said:
No lah... need to wash the film first... anyway I was there on a business trip... all shots taken at night without a tripod... don't know how it will turn out...
didnt bring tripod there?

can try shooting street mah, use built-in flash

quekky said:
didnt bring tripod there?

can try shooting street mah, use built-in flash
Shot some street scene... Actually I brought the 19-35 mm that I just bought. Did not try to use the build in flash as did not know if the lens will block the flash or not...

any1 got any un-exposed developed positive MF/LF film that u dun wan can give me?

xin said:
I think he only want to feast his eyes on the pink towel owner... :lovegrin:
who's the pink towel owner? hahaha.

xin said:
I think he only want to feast his eyes on the pink towel owner... :lovegrin:

that warrents a personal visit

;p

calisc said:
A very personal visit to the blur blur or act blur blur pink towel owner.... :bsmilie:

xin said:
Well... someone is more than willing to give U a personal and hands-on tuition on that..

and after that neither of us will be blur :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.