Chit Chat Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hwchoy said:
I would like to attact readers with the cover, not frighten them! :eek:

wats wrong with the mer-man? can attract more female fish-lovers u'know. :think:

hwchoy said:
I would like to attact readers with the cover, not frighten them! :eek:

ok ok.....adam in a fetching FHM pose lah.

u sure are fussy!

:sticktong

hwchoy said:
whoa! this place is so totally deserted manz? where's everybody?
went drinking.. im a lousy drinker.

massive headache. bleh.

lousy la sam....u need more training..... tell unker choy to teach u how to drink stout lo haha...

hmm...i'm a lousy drinker too... :bsmilie:

Witness said:
lousy la sam....u need more training..... tell unker choy to teach u how to drink stout lo haha...
-karbish-

i dont like beer/stout. LOL..

had a really strong lychee martini, vodka lime (abit gone already) and a heiniken(?)... friends were like, you very terok. :bsmilie:

Witness said:

eh? how you know I drink stout? haha yah if squatting by the roadside I prefer guiness. if the waitress is pretty then add eggs. :devil: actually I prefer fresh strong beer. But heavy red wines are better.

Oh sammie, next time go for Cointreau, so that if you throw up on your boy boy at least you still smell quite nice. :p

ATTENTION: Film shooters, I'm going to buy 135mm Tri-X (non-bulk) from Ruby prolly Tuesday 25/01/05. I'm getting 6-8 rolls (haven't decided). Anyone wanna join in? I'll pay first, anyway I don't know what the price is.

Just in case, limited to thread regulars only.

foxtwo said:
ATTENTION: Film shooters, I'm going to buy 135mm Tri-X (non-bulk) from Ruby prolly Tuesday 25/01/05. I'm getting 6-8 rolls (haven't decided). Anyone wanna join in? I'll pay first, anyway I don't know what the price is.

how much to develop and print tri-x negs?

zaren said:

huh? ruby dev costs ard 5 i think. i don't know their rates for prints.

foxtwo said:
huh? ruby dev costs ard 5 i think. i don't know their rates for prints.

ok...thanks!

foxtwo said:

if can get cheaper help me get 2-3 rolls (whichever is cheaper per roll)

thu u free?

foxtwo said:

Hmm... while you're there, I think you might as well get one or two rolls of Delta 3200. Just check the expiry date. You'll never know when you feel artistic enough to appreciate big grains lor... But just in case you do, at least you would have one of those hard to find films with you to shoot with.

Anyway, I'm not a TriX lover. Prefer the cheaper HP5+ anyday! :D

Oh! I think the 3 rolls for $10 FP4+ is still available in Ruby. You might wanna grab one pack as well, cos you never know when you wanna super fine grain too!! :bsmilie:

quekky said:
if can get cheaper help me get 2-3 rolls (whichever is cheaper per roll)

thu u free?

Ruby doesn't give cheaper rates for buying more. Trust me. Always go there to buy 10 to 20 rolls of film, and never once was there any discount given... ...

zaren said:

I was quoted $22 for a fibre-based 9 1/2"x12" print. Apparently Ruby send to this Desmond guy, who does printing professionally. He was responsible for the prints for the recent Russel Wong's exhibition anyway.

Oh! He's also the guy who'd printed for my seller... the one that totally blew my mind away...

Status
Not open for further replies.