Chit Chat Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Cheat said:
Hey! Hey! If it's gonna be 1K post a day, then I'll be like romeo and come in here to say "Good morning to all" or "Good afternoon to all" or even "Good evening to all"!!

No need so kuazhang lah... U forgot now that we combined strength plus some mod posts and random CSer coming in, we'r BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, FUNNIER, more than ever! :devil:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

scud said:
i think he is in korea.
guys, go go go ... for 1K posts 2nite!!! :sticktong

1k posts? You crazy huh? :nono:

Ashleyy said:
No need so kuazhang lah... U forgot now that we combined strength plus some mod posts and random CSer coming in, we'r BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, FUNNIER, more than ever! :devil:

Yo Ashleyy, hope you haven't forgotten that I'm already BIG and STRONG liao lor... FASTER and FUNNIER? In that case, then I'll really have to resort to only saying "Good night folks"!! :bsmilie:

Ashleyy said:

:thumbsup: and CS will once again slow down.... :bsmilie:

Hullo ALL SENTOSA THREAD PPLE!! I do suggest that we remain here and post in this thread as per the Mods and start a new thread whenever we have hit 5K posts... We can also help the Mods to do the testing they wanted.

My reasons for this can be found in the next post... Hope all of you support! ;p

nikonsiao said:
yap..just the cheap and good D70..... :bsmilie:

Cheap?? Huh? Since when is a DSLR cheap?

Anyway, didn't you know that you are only supposed to spend less than 30% of your budget on the DSLR body only? The rest of the 70% goes to the other accessories, like lenses, memory cards, printing, et cetera, et cetera.

The_Cheat said:
Yo Ashleyy, hope you haven't forgotten that I'm already BIG and STRONG liao lor... FASTER and FUNNIER? In that case, then I'll really have to resort to only saying "Good night folks"!! :bsmilie:
then i'll be posting like... "brb... go bath", "i'm back!!!", "bbl, go grab some supper.", "back from supper!!!","nice show on channel 5!!!"... :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
what huh? :)

Yo Don my man! How are you man?

Haha~! With both of us here, the thread would definitely be BIGGER and STRONGER!! :bsmilie:

By the way, you are using the D7D already issit? So rich... ;p

The_Cheat said:
Cheap?? Huh? Since when is a DSLR cheap?

Anyway, didn't you know that you are only supposed to spend less than 30% of your budget on the DSLR body only? The rest of the 70% goes to the other accessories, like lenses, memory cards, printing, et cetera, et cetera.
didn't you hear the story of the $300 drop overnight? yap..spent lots on the rest too...

Drudkh said:
then i'll be posting like... "brb... go bath", "i'm back!!!", "bbl, go grab some supper.", "back from supper!!!","nice show on channel 5!!!"... :bsmilie:

Geesh? Does channel 5 ever shown any nice shows? I wonder... :think:

nikonsiao said:
didn't you hear the story of the $300 drop overnight? yap..spent lots on the rest too...

Nope! Didn't know, and frankly, I wouldn't have bothered anyway. Gave up on my D60 in a matter of weeks, and return back to good old film. Now you guys could talk all about which lens is better, and I could just relax one corner and see how the C and N camps fight it out! :bsmilie:

Oops! I shouldn't have said all that! :embrass:

The_Cheat said:
Yo Don my man! How are you man?

Haha~! With both of us here, the thread would definitely be BIGGER and STRONGER!! :bsmilie:

By the way, you are using the D7D already issit? So rich... ;p
where got rich? in my waiting list only mah. ;p

scud said:
i think he is in korea.
guys, go go go ... for 1K posts 2nite!!! :sticktong

Wah! Korea huh? Did he promise anyone to bring back Korean babes?? :D

Eh? His son don't need to go school huh? :think:

The_Cheat said:
Geesh? Does channel 5 ever shown any nice shows? I wonder... :think:
yes they do, used to, my fav Martin Yan's, "Yan Can Cook, So Can You!" :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
where got rich? in my waiting list only mah. ;p

Like a panther, waiting silently but surely on its prey, and hop onto it on the very first open window, Don became one of the first owner of D7D in Singapore...

So RICH!!! :bsmilie:

Good reasons on why we should post here and not else where!! :sticktong
Anyone else who got any good reasons, please feel free to add on... ;p

1) We'r CSer first and started Newbie and Sentosa later..
2) We'r here to share and be an inclusive community rather than exclusive
3) Everyone who post here are already a member of this forum but need to register for a new one...
4) We'r a point of fun & laughter and we provide entertainment to those pple who r also boliao enuff to read our previous 26K and 36K posts...
5) More pple can chip in and comment and joke whereas we can't in a smaller community..
6) We can also tease pple like **75 to convert to Ni*** who have not exactly join us for our outings...
7) We started small but many wonderful pple have join in along the way, like Drudkh, Alechim, Reno77, etc...

Drudkh said:
yes they do, used to, my fav Martin Yan's, "Yan Can Cook, So Can You!" :bsmilie:

*PHEW*
For a moment, I thought you are going to mention *fill in the blank* Idols.

Ashleyy said:
Good reasons on why we should post here and not else where!! :sticktong
Anyone else who got any good reasons, please feel free to add on... ;p

1) We'r CSer first and started Newbie and Sentosa later..
2) We'r here to share and be an inclusive community rather than exclusive
3) Everyone who post here are already a member of this forum but need to register for a new one...
4) We'r a point of fun & laughter and we provide entertainment to those pple who r also boliao enuff to read our previous 26K and 36K posts...
5) More pple can chip in and comment and joke whereas we can't in a smaller community..
6) We can also tease pple like **75 to convert to Ni*** who have not exactly join us for our outings...
7) We started small but many wonderful pple have join in along the way, like Drudkh, Alechim, Reno77, etc...
OMG! :eek:
I'm famous!!! :bsmilie: ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.