Chit Chat Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drudkh said:
looking at the total no. of members, gals are too little to notice. 99:1 isn't too much la. ;p

Maybe we should talk about cosmetics, fashions, handbags, hair styles, facials etc etc more often?

Just ask yourself what use is a tripods or bounce card to a girl?

sigh.. i juz went to dye + highlight my hair.. and it looks.... aaarrrggghhhh.... :cry:

glennyong said:
sigh.. i juz went to dye + highlight my hair.. and it looks.... aaarrrggghhhh.... :cry:
press Ctrl+Z. :)

Sion said:
Maybe we should talk about cosmetics, fashions, handbags, hair styles, facials etc etc more often?

Just ask yourself what use is a tripods or bounce card to a girl?
its only useful if she's photographer. ;)
neither does it to a guy.

if people just keep posting here, it will be easy to be the highest poster in clubsnap...

a combined (maybe the right term is married) thread will hit 5K in no time.
cyrn will be surprised when he is back!!! :bsmilie:

nikonsiao said:
hi guys..wan to check something..wondering who has the most post in clubsnap? think about it.... :think:

the champ now is mpenza lah....10k+ posts.

u gotta long way to catch drudkh, let alone mpenza.

:bsmilie:

zaren said:
the champ now is mpenza lah....10k+ posts.

u gotta long way to catch drudkh, let alone mpenza.

:bsmilie:

guys, its the quality, not quantity ;p

Yohooo!! POST POST POST!!
new place for us to post again! let's Newbie and Sentosa Thread combined and see how fast we can post again?? 1K post in 1 day?? hahha...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong

foxtwo said:
yes. I'll be there. say about 6:30pm. Meet where?

At Ruby lah... if not, look for a lost soul hanging around TCW! :bsmilie:

scud said:
a combined (maybe the right term is married) thread will hit 5K in no time.
cyrn will be surprised when he is back!!! :bsmilie:

Hmm... where did dear CYRN go huh? :dunno:

Ashleyy said:
Yohooo!! POST POST POST!!
new place for us to post again! let's Newbie and Sentosa Thread combined and see how fast we can post again?? 1K post in 1 day?? hahha...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong

Hey! Hey! If it's gonna be 1K post a day, then I'll be like romeo and come in here to say "Good morning to all" or "Good afternoon to all" or even "Good evening to all"!!

Yo quekky! You joining me tomorrow to deal for a 62mm HOYA filter with a cup of kopi? Do inform me early for I need to put it in my bag...

Anyway, can request to get a photo from you or not? :D

The_Cheat said:
Hey! Hey! If it's gonna be 1K post a day, then I'll be like romeo and come in here to say "Good morning to all" or "Good afternoon to all" or even "Good evening to all"!!
I don't know what to say mah... dunno what you all talking about.... :rolleyes: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.