Chit Chat Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh boss check the firewall thiney...ya pianzi my bro is gg with his school....so u can count it as alone... he's only 14 le
ahhaha

Witness said:
eh boss check the firewall thiney...ya pianzi my bro is gg with his school....so u can count it as alone... he's only 14 le
ahhaha

mai siao siao ah! 14 and already go china alone. Aren't you ashamed of yourself my dear witness?

hwchoy said:
aha so it is my dumb Norton Internet Security, specifically the privacy control.

Either that, or they managed to pay the server in time.

The_Cheat said:
Either that, or they managed to pay the server in time.

no ah, I turn off the "privacy control" and all the pix appear. I turn it back on and I see the "hosted by CS". but can't find the finetuning to only allow CS to see my "privacies". :(

hwchoy said:
no ah, I turn off the "privacy control" and all the pix appear. I turn it back on and I see the "hosted by CS". but can't find the finetuning to only allow CS to see my "privacies". :(

Meaning you can't be private if you wanna see pictures haahahah.......... ;p

cheat...I WENT TO JAPAN MYSELF WHEN I WAS 14 too... LOL.......

ya...damn scandalous...act i am meeting auntie z there....shhhhhhhhhhh...this is our secret ok..

Witness said:

ya...damn scandalous...act i am meeting auntie z there....shhhhhhhhhhh...this is our secret ok..

Hmm... what's up with you and Japan huh?

Oooh! Go BKK to meet auntie z for tiger show huh? :bsmilie:

Witness said:

:nono: :nono: :nono: very naughty....haha

GENO said:
:nono: :nono: :nono: very naughty....haha

GENO, so bored huh? Come here and kajiao somemore. Shoo! Shoo!
Haa~! Kidding.

Hmm... what's up man? :D

whats up wif me and japan...nuttin la...went first time when 14..then got fwens there so keep gg back lo....

tiger show with auntie...NO LA....we gg to watch ELEPHANT show... o_O
hahaha

Witness said:
whats up wif me and japan...nuttin la...went first time when 14..then got fwens there so keep gg back lo....

tiger show with auntie...NO LA....we gg to watch ELEPHANT show... o_O
hahaha

Keep going back to japan huh? So rich!

Elephant show, starring sammie? You are bad...

hwchoy said:
I predict we will find a dead mushroom floating down Singapore River tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Hahaa~! Mi run away liao! ;p

The_Cheat said:
Elephant show, starring sammie? You are bad...

:kok: :kok: :kok: :kok:

tsk! i better be the showgirl sitting on the elephant and waving lor!!!!

hwchoy said:
I predict we will find a dead mushroom floating down Singapore River tomorrow. :rolleyes:
i think that might come true leh... :bsmilie:

The_Cheat said:
GENO, so bored huh? Come here and kajiao somemore. Shoo! Shoo!
Haa~! Kidding.

Hmm... what's up man? :D

what have u been doing??? stuck with mushroom? long time no see...wanta shoot street? wanta learn from you ley..
;p

GENO said:
what have u been doing??? stuck with mushroom? long time no see...wanta shoot street? wanta learn from you ley..
;p

Mi? I'm been hiding since afternoon. Don't wanna end up as dead mushroom floating down Singapore River tomorrow mah! :D

Shoot street? Find khairi lah! Think he's still somewhere around Geylang Serai lor! :bsmilie:
Learn from me? I know so little, how to teach? I can teach you on the diversity of fungi though. Wanna? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.