Cheap D90

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLR revolution selling with kit at $15**,sell the kit at $3** .so you can get the cheaper D90 body at $12**
Just check price go up to $1627.:sweat:
(Sorry my friend bought $15** last month and sell the lens at $320)

SLR revolution selling with kit at $15**,sell the kit at $3** .so you can get the cheaper D90 body at $12**

Maybe he is saying $1599? $399? or $1299 without GST. Lol.....!!!!:D

I will getting the D90 kit maybe this weekend, call to check price and this is what they quote me..

AP-F $1630 / $1659 credit card
8GB card, Bag, cleaning kit

CP-M
$1630 / $1680 credit card??
8gb, Bag, cleaning kits

SLR Revo
$1627 / $1659 Credit card
8gb card, Lowepro bag, cleaning kits

Any bro wanted to get it maybe we can go together and ask for more discount :);)

Just check price go up to $1627.:sweat:
(Sorry my friend bought $15** last month and sell the lens at $320)

either ur friend forgot the price or he talk kok...

i've checked e price for D90 kit w SLR Revolution a few months back was quoted $1630. i just bought a few weeks back for $1627... it's really not possible to be $15** unless it's $1599 n ur friend bought other stuff like filter, accessories at the same time so got discount

Alan photo at sls D90 body only gg for $1350.
free gift (lowepro 190 aw bag,8Gb sd card,cleaning kit,)

Op selling Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc @ $620.

;);)

Last edited:
Lord selling D90 kit @ $1620.

:D

I also getting one soon.. just sold my canon SLR... not no more camera.. feel so naked.. haha

ditched canon, marrying nikon soon .. ho ho ho ..

hi,bro.may i know where is HN?

what is the price if with 18-200 VR II ??
thanks

wow, it is really getting cheaper lor

but u confirm can sell the lens @ 300+? dnt count your eggs until it hatches :)

yeah there's so much supply at the BnS around 300+ (both used n mint).. but it does seem cheaper these days compared with last yr prices which are usually above 1650..

to TS, yeah the D90 w 17-50 combo is good :)

I want to get a D90! Hopefully can get together and get further discount.
Anyway, the lens included in the kit is 18-105mm?
But for tradeoff to 18-200mm or Tamrom 17-50mm?

Nice person care to explain?

Wah, 1350 already ah!!!

Bought my D90 body abt 2 weeks back, n i went ard to check prices at most shops b4 buying..
Cheapest offered was 1380 (8GB, LOWEPRO Nikon & cleaning kit)..

Btw, SLR Revo do not sell D90 Body only, they only sell D90 Kit as infomed by their sales personnel when i was there...

All i can say is tt im happy wif my new set-up..
Happy Hunting ppl & enjoy snapping wif ur D90!!

Wah, 1350 already ah!!!

Bought my D90 body abt 2 weeks back, n i went ard to check prices at most shops b4 buying..
Cheapest offered was 1380 (8GB, LOWEPRO Nikon & cleaning kit)..

Btw, SLR Revo do not sell D90 Body only, they only sell D90 Kit as infomed by their sales personnel when i was there...

All i can say is tt im happy wif my new set-up..
Happy Hunting ppl & enjoy snapping wif ur D90!!

been 1350 for quite some time.

maybe u didn't go SLS to hunt bah :)

Finally Got Mine Yesterday
Correct, Got Mine at 1348 (body) to be exact hehe
Plus 625 tamron 17-55mm
Few Shot Taken, Love it! =)

Though I think I lost my saving because They Offer me Multi Coated Filter for my Lens, cost me 42... no idea how much it really cost, since I never checked for filter prices before hand.

I want to get a D90! Hopefully can get together and get further discount.
Anyway, the lens included in the kit is 18-105mm?
But for tradeoff to 18-200mm or Tamrom 17-50mm?

Nice person care to explain?

yes. it is 18-105.

initially, i did consider kit lens when i bought D90, however, i got tamron 17-50 VC at the end, as i like constant f-stop, better and sharper photos over longer zoom range, and 17-50 is quite sufficient for walkaround.

i never like 18-200, though it's all in one and you don't need to keep changing lens. but trade off will be "jack of all trade, master of none". however, i do like the kit lens, i did consider it when i bought D90, it cheap and light, range is suffice for me when i started to be beginner. however, i foreseen i will be upgrading lens very soon, so i took tamron which i thought it's a better lens. and yes, i never regret about it.

price wise, 18-105 is the cheapest among them. new 18-200 cost about 1k+, 2nd hand about 800-900 if you check B&S. new tamron 17-50 non-VC 600+, VC 900+.

hope the info helps you on decision =)

yes. it is 18-105.

initially, i did consider kit lens when i bought D90, however, i got tamron 17-50 VC at the end, as i like constant f-stop, better and sharper photos over longer zoom range, and 17-50 is quite sufficient for walkaround.

i never like 18-200, though it's all in one and you don't need to keep changing lens. but trade off will be "jack of all trade, master of none". however, i do like the kit lens, i did consider it when i bought D90, it cheap and light, range is suffice for me when i started to be beginner. however, i foreseen i will be upgrading lens very soon, so i took tamron which i thought it's a better lens. and yes, i never regret about it.

price wise, 18-105 is the cheapest among them. new 18-200 cost about 1k+, 2nd hand about 800-900 if you check B&S. new tamron 17-50 non-VC 600+, VC 900+.

hope the info helps you on decision =)

Yeah after much thought I think I will just go with the kit lens first. Then slowly see which lens will suit me more after some time. Good like this?

hi gaffgirl..another forummer here also wanted to get the D90..maybe we can go get it together, so can ask for more discount :)

Status
Not open for further replies.