Cheap D90

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Wade

Dec 1, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hello Guys,
I'm thinking of a shortcut, where can I get the cheapest D90 as of this time?
I called few stores already, but would like to know where is the best to buy as of this time.
Im planning to buy later today.

Here are some of the quotes from my calls
CP - 1390 + 8G
Harvey Norman - 1350 + 8G
MS Color - 1380 + 8G + bag + cleaning kit

I still plan to call shops, but am hoping for a shortcut, that maybe someone knows where to have the cheapest one.

Am planning to buy D90 + Tamron 17-50

Tamron from stores that I asked was all same at 630 as of this period. or probably someone knows or have experience lately to have cheaper one.

thanks =)

Hello Guys,
I'm thinking of a shortcut, where can I get the cheapest D90 as of this time?
I called few stores already, but would like to know where is the best to buy as of this time.
Im planning to buy later today.

Here are some of the quotes from my calls
CP - 1390 + 8G
Harvey Norman - 1350 + 8G
MS Color - 1380 + 8G + bag + cleaning kit

I still plan to call shops, but am hoping for a shortcut, that maybe someone knows where to have the cheapest one.

Am planning to buy D90 + Tamron 17-50

Tamron from stores that I asked was all same at 630 as of this period. or probably someone knows or have experience lately to have cheaper one.

thanks =)

Unless there really is one shop dumping price, the difference really, is a few tens of dollars (although I'm surprised Harvey Norman is cheapest). If you really want to save that few tens of dollars and spend the resource to scout for the absolute cheapest in Singapore, then I think go ahead and do your homework (and let us know the results of your finding also) :bsmilie:

Otherwise just go to fav camera shop or get online.

Unless there really is one shop dumping price, the difference really, is a few tens of dollars (although I'm surprised Harvey Norman is cheapest). If you really want to save that few tens of dollars and spend the resource to scout for the absolute cheapest in Singapore, then I think go ahead and do your homework (and let us know the results of your finding also) :bsmilie:

Otherwise just go to fav camera shop or get online.

yea.... most importantly go to a shop u feel comfortable in because u're most likely to return for more stuff in future! lol

wah prices drop until like tht ah?

even HN is selling 1350 liao, tht price used to be one of the best ard.

i think can buy from HN cause they usually will provide additional warranty for a fee, quite worth actually :)

i love getting my stuffs from HN millenia walk.

great service and wide range~

thanks guys
have reserved on AP-F

Body D90 - 1348
Lens - 17-50 2.8

Am going with this, not unless I can get a better price hehe
Anyway I'm going later tonight to buy already. =)

thanks guys
have reserved on AP-F

Body D90 - 1348
Lens - 17-50 2.8

Am going with this, not unless I can get a better price hehe
Anyway I'm going later tonight to buy already. =)

happy snapping in advance

no one is opposing my decision to go with Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 hehe
I have read a lot of good response and review on these whew! :sweat: , hopefully I won't go wrong hehe ( after all the research)

I have read a lot of good response and review on these whew! :sweat: , hopefully I won't go wrong hehe ( after all the research)

oppose for wat?

not our money wat :D hahahahaha

ya went to check with john last week d90 price was 1380.

but abt HN i tried to call he told me 1599.. BIG DIFF :dunno:

ya went to check with john last week d90 price was 1380.

but abt HN i tried to call he told me 1599.. BIG DIFF :dunno:

maybe he thot u wanted d90 kit set lor

btw just to clarify, Non VC means no built in motor as well for AF right?
using D90 I wont be needing the motor =)

there is a motor and non-motor version for non-vc, byw u dont need the motor anyway =x

VC is for anti shake.

u won't be able to find the non motor model nowadays, if u still can then pls inform us :)

That is the only lens you're getting? Yes nothing wrong, but I am quite sure it will be good....

...just that I believe it will only be a couple of days, before you realise that you're under 'gunned'!;)

SLR revolution selling with kit at $15**,sell the kit at $3** .so you can get the cheaper D90 body at $12**

SLR revolution selling with kit at $15**,sell the kit at $3** .so you can get the cheaper D90 body at $12**

Just bot the kit from them las sun at 16** for my wife, how could it possibly be 15**??
(Known Jason, Hanwei and Gray so long they wont sell so low one lar)

wow, it is really getting cheaper lor

but u confirm can sell the lens @ 300+? dnt count your eggs until it hatches :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.