Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
take MRT to AMK... then walked down under pass to AMK Hub.

;)

That's by the bus interchange right? haven't been to AMK in years so want to make sure.

u can go to the information counter tell the girls there u looking for harry if u lost ur way:bsmilie:

lol they know you is it?

i one of the harry

u know tom and dick sure know harry

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: But i only know Thomas, Richard and Harold!

Shu Qi will start her red carpet walk up the staircase from 1st floor outside the AMK hub facing MRT...then she will walk thru the building and go up to 4th floor by lift. Then she will stay at the small stage just outside the cinema at 4th floor for a few mins before she go for her own movies show. Do shoot more and share it over here...

Shu Qi will start her red carpet walk up the staircase from 1st floor outside the AMK hub facing MRT...then she will walk thru the building and go up to 4th floor by lift. Then she will stay at the small stage just outside the cinema at 4th floor for a few mins before she go for her own movies show. Do shoot more and share it over here...

thanks for the heads up! do you happen to know how bright is the stage area she's supposed to be at?

thanks for the heads up! do you happen to know how bright is the stage area she's supposed to be at?
either u get fast lens like f2.8 plus external flash...other than that, forget about getting nice ambient shots...

either u get fast lens like f2.8 plus external flash...other than that, forget about getting nice ambient shots...

I'll just bring a tripod then

probably need to bring ladder .. sian ..

the stage is set for shu qi

facing AMK MRT
DPP_9515.JPG

4th FL
DPP_9516.JPG

Madness expected tonight. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.