Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
during morning and afternoon, the senior citizens will go there to enjoy the air-con.

i heard the rentals of the shops are very high... :sweat:

in fact you are right...the rental matches those in orchard...

no harm asking. i'm curious how they landed something for vips.

the company she work in is one of the sponsors for the events. my sis is the marketing in charge thus she can get some RSVP.

I think the tixs are RSVP for sponsors company, maybe cathay people (?) etc

also got those joaqim gomaz, those superstar contestants... etc and some important people in the industry got RSVP I think

the company she work in is one of the sponsors for the events. my sis is the marketing in charge thus she can get some RSVP.

I think the tixs are RSVP for sponsors company, maybe cathay people (?) etc

also got those joaqim gomaz, those superstar contestants... etc and some important people in the industry got RSVP I think

ah cool good for you. How was shu qi upstairs? i know in the lobby she seemed nervous when she showed up.

u know why? upstair less photogs that y she nervous thinking where all the photogs how come no photog to shoot me:bsmilie:

yea prob hoping no lunatics rush the "stage" where she was at when she arrived.

ah cool good for you. How was shu qi upstairs? i know in the lobby she seemed nervous when she showed up.

She must be thinking, "Wat kind of place or shopping centre is this in Singapore? Safe a not? So unfinished..." :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I was standing right in front of the stage and holding my N80 to shoot video of her interview that I took no notice of how was she, except that she's gracious and gorgeous! HAHA...

Later, she entered the cinema I was in for another short "extra" interview. In the cinema, no one is allowed to photography or videograph the footage... so no picts for anyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.