Catch of the Day...(Gore inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing! the green color just "jump" out of the picture! very captivating. really enjoyed the series. thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Nat Geo! I totally second to this :thumbsup:! I'm in awe and couldn't wait to see what's in the next frame... Fantastic documentation :)!

:bigeyes: very nice captore, nice shots uncle James! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

amazing! the green color just "jump" out of the picture! very captivating. really enjoyed the series. thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:
Thank you.
Nat Geo! I totally second to this :thumbsup:! I'm in awe and couldn't wait to see what's in the next frame... Fantastic documentation !
Thanks bro, will try to hunt again tomorrow.
:bigeyes: very nice captore, nice shots uncle James! :

Thanks William.

Woah... great shots and great monment... pity that lizard tot...

Damn nice... Those creature did not respond to any of your flashes at all?

OMG :thumbsup: A great document of life cycle. A NAT GEO quality! Always love ur photography piece.

hi uncle, this series is best series that I seen fm yr works. very very well done. cheers

Fantastic shots uncle James. Best series from you so far. Love the colour and sharpness.

haha nice story line, it definitely wowed me!

WOW!!! My jaw dropped when i saw these pics!!! Very sharp and the focus is spot on! Very nice captures indeed! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good documentation!:) Why didn't you save the lizard?

James, I am still recovering from your "shock therapy". I can only say Fantastic!!
Saving the lizard? It's nature, the snake needs to live too. We seem to pity the prey more but remember that this is life. We killed more animals than snakes do. Just another prospective.... not a debate and no intention to start one.

It's too late even James wants to.... There's a reason why such a skinny vine snake can overpower a prey that probably weighs as much as it - venom

Nice catch.

#8 looks really nice.

And what equipment? Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.