Catch of the Day...(Gore inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lx3 + raynox 250. awesome.

Woah... great shots and great monment... pity that lizard tot...
Thank you.
Damn nice... Those creature did not respond to any of your flashes at all?
Thanks, eat 1st then think about it.
OMG :thumbsup: A great document of life cycle. A NAT GEO quality! Always love ur photography piece.
Thank you.
hi uncle, this series is best series that I seen fm yr works. very very well done. cheers
Thanks Peter, still a long way to learn.
Fantastic shots uncle James. Best series from you so far. Love the colour and sharpness.
Thanks, come join us for the night shooting.

considering that raynox was used, i don't find this series nice...

.....its great! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

using raynox, focusing is quite a challenge esp if it's handheld. you're very patient bro. keep them coming!!!

haha nice story line, it definitely wowed me!
Thanks, when are you coming back to shoot.
What a great capture, Unker James :
Thanks my friend.
6 and 8 look real good to me!
Thank you, glad you like it.
WOW!!! My jaw dropped when i saw these pics!!! Very sharp and the focus is spot on! Very nice captures indeed! :
Thanks, your jaw dropped cause you learn from that snake:bsmilie:
James, I am still recovering from your "shock therapy". I can only say Fantastic!!
Saving the lizard? It's nature, the snake needs to live too. We seem to pity the prey more but remember that this is life. We killed more animals than snakes do. Just another prospective.... not a debate and no intention to start one.
Thanks and hope you are OK.

It's too late even James wants to.... There's a reason why such a skinny vine snake can overpower a prey that probably weighs as much as it - venom
Thanks, yes is too late too.
Nice catch.

#8 looks really nice.
Thank you.
damn good !
Thanks.
Very good catch. :thumbsup:
Thanks bro.
great stuff ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: where was this shot ?
Thank you and it was taken at Admiralty Park.

Thanks James, I am surprise that even when you use flash, the snake continued with the meal. Usually this green type of snake is very shy and will avoid people. You must have a secret mini charm flute somewhere.......tell hor if you have hehehe. This one, Japan cannot make must be from India.

First time see this one, really good capture.:thumbsup:

considering that raynox was used, i don't find this series nice...

.....its great! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

using raynox, focusing is quite a challenge esp if it's handheld. you're very patient bro. keep them coming!!!
Thank you, if you don't find it nice pls don't finger me :bsmilie::bsmilie:
Thanks James, I am surprise that even when you use flash, the snake continued with the meal. Usually this green type of snake is very shy and will avoid people. You must have a secret mini charm flute somewhere.......tell hor if you have hehehe. This one, Japan cannot make must be from India.
Wrong! mine made in China:bsmilie:
First time see this one, really good capture.:

Thank you & see you weekend.

Absolutely Amazing!

What a catch!!!:bigeyes:

Unker JAMES!!!:D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GREAT JOB!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

amazing photos...
1 of the best i seen for this year in e macro section..
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
wonderful capture by you.
you know who am i?
:thumbsup:

Hi James, nice meeting this evening for the night macro shoot outing, you have a great pics series here. well done.

wonderful capture by you.
you know who am i?
:thumbsup:
Thanks, of course I know. Better eat less or later change name to bigbellyfish:bsmilie:
Hi James, nice meeting this evening for the night macro shoot outing, you have a great pics series here. well done.
Thank you, nice meeting you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.