CanonGraphers - Adobe CS2 Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seats are filling up fast for both levels.

TechMage said:
hehehe...bring your new KM let us play play lor...;p
Juz holding onto da kit lens only.... No lenses yet. :(

But den compared to 1-series, this one still far away. :bsmilie:

Just signed up! So what to bring?

Own camera and laptop?

laptop if possible...so you can try out. Else you can also absorb the theory first. If you have any problem doing it at home can always PM me after the course. Anyway, look forwards to see all you guys

fengwei said:
Hey, I do have a Canon 58mm 250D close-up lens/filter. Does this count too ;)

hahaha.......just this case...ok...i've got no issue on that...just bring that one on that day....IF USM don't have any issue...he will make the final say.

jsbn said:
Juz holding onto da kit lens only.... No lenses yet. :(

But den compared to 1-series, this one still far away. :bsmilie:

Can lah...kit lens also can...come come...:bsmilie: let us waste some shutter count for you...opening ceremony..heheh :lovegrin:

My one still virgin girl. Dun go at her too hard afterward she croak... :embrass:

tunster said:
Hope to see you guys on that day. New comers are always welcome.

I have send the email... How do I know if im in?

thanks

i send the email aready too when can know??
can bring camera without lens or battery
hehe

affando said:
i send the email aready too when can know??
can bring camera without lens or battery
hehe
Actually a warranty card with your name will also suffice...=)

Just wait for USM's confirmation email and you'll know whether you're in...If you're in, I doubt that you'll need to bring your cam/warrranty card

To those who have expressed their interest to sign up for the lessons :

Please transfer the course fee not later than this Sunday, else your seat will be replaced by another person in the queue. This is to be fair for those who really wanted to attend the lessons. We seek your kind understanding. :)

how do we transfer?? Dont we pay on the spot that day?

USM said:
To those who have expressed their interest to sign up for the lessons :

Please transfer the course fee not later than this Sunday, else your seat will be replaced by another person in the queue. This is to be fair for those who really wanted to attend the lessons. We seek your kind understanding. :)

Transfer where?:dunno:

ayiah i have not tansfer the money during the wkends bec i busy
i going to do it today evening am i still in?
soory abt the late payment and reply

TechMage said:
hahaha.......just this case...ok...i've got no issue on that...just bring that one on that day....IF USM don't have any issue...he will make the final say.

+evenstar said:
You'll be notified on details once you're a successful applicant:)

Hmm, guess I'm not qualified, 'cause I didn't get any info on how to transfer money :cry:

Wonder a 250D isn't sufficient after all :confused: Just one number different from the 350D lei :think:

fengwei said:

Hmm, guess I'm not qualified, 'cause I didn't get any info on how to transfer money :cry:

Wonder a 250D isn't sufficient after all :confused: Just one number different from the 350D lei :think:

Cheer up brother. All is not lost. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.