Canon Users Get-together - Grand Finale for 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
As 2008 is coming to an end, I am thinking of organizing a get together session where veterans and newbies can mingle around.

Either we have an outing to go out and shoot or a coffee session. Let me know your thoughts. :)

That sounds like a great idea USM. Haven't met many folks from ClubSnap before and it would be nice to.

:)

Great idea to meet all you fellow canon users. I'm a newbie into photography and have a lot to learn from you guys. Photo sessions or just get together anything will do for me.

Hi USM,

I just want say thank you for your kind effort. I would like to join you all if the get together is before 20th December else I will be out of town again.

Merry Christmas to all Canon and non- Canon users :D.

As 2008 is coming to an end, I am thinking of organizing a get together session where veterans and newbies can mingle around.

Either we have an outing to go out and shoot or a coffee session. Let me know your thoughts. :)

:thumbsup: either will do, if possible both ;p

Cool idea. Newbie can join? :)

Best idea is to camp over night on the 'durian' roof top and shoot the 1st sun rise for 2009......how do you think guys............ ;p

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: ...at the same time can enjoy count down!

hi, newbie here. would love to join if i'm around. cheers;)

Sounds good....let get to the plan soon! :)

Best idea is to camp over night on the 'durian' roof top and shoot the 1st sun rise for 2009......how do you think guys............ ;p

Think the angle available from there is kinda limited though... :dunno:

Maybe Marina Barrage might have a better view and more space?

:bigeyes: cheong all the way.

Sounds like a gd idea, hopefully won't clash with my RT dates....

Hi Guys,

Just got my 450D on Monday :) Hope to drop by for the gathering too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.