Canon EOS 450D Club - GED

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would advise getting 480EXII if you have budget
Try Nissin flashes. Japanese technology. Cheap, though there is no screen to tell you the information on the flash. Quite limited controls.

GMAN

hmmm well i contacted Alan photo 1140 now 450D kit.

is that the cheapest in SG? which shop hs the most attractive package?

I got mine at 1135 at CP two months back and it was the cheapest I got among the quotes I gotten.

Btw, price ok, good to go, hands itchy, dying and die die must have, whack it ASAP or your heart will keep changing.

Buy now, think later. ;p

Last edited:
I got mine at 1135 at CP two months back and it was the cheapest I got among the quotes I gotten.

Btw, price ok, good to go, hands itchy, dying and die die must have, whack it ASAP or your heart will keep changing.

Buy now, think later. ;p

what does your package includes?

Oops. My bad. Haha! It's 430EX II that I'm contemplating to buy.
I'm also thinking of it, but question is will i use it often? If not it'll be sleeping. Haha..

GMAN

It may come in handy at some moments. ;)
Well maybe, imagine paying $400+ and used like a few times. I'm not much of an indoor photographer. Haha...i prefer controlling my image using ambient light. Rather buy a F2.8 Tamron lens.:)

GMAN

Well maybe, imagine paying $400+ and used like a few times. I'm not much of an indoor photographer. Haha...i prefer controlling my image using ambient light. Rather buy a F2.8 Tamron lens.:)

GMAN

Nice. 17-50?

Nice. 17-50?
Yupp, but $600...lol I'm quite happy with my current setup, just that i wish i had apertures like f2.8 at all ranges, to get in more light. Haha.

GMAN

Try Nissin flashes. Japanese technology. Cheap, though there is no screen to tell you the information on the flash. Quite limited controls.

GMAN

nissin not cup noodles meh? :think: anyway...i have officially sold my cam. now cameraless and officially out of the club liao...:(

nissin not cup noodles meh? :think: anyway...i have officially sold my cam. now cameraless and officially out of the club liao...:(

CONGRATS!! another 450D bites the dust. ;p

You are always welcomed here. So is Eleveninth.

GMAN

Why did you sell it away? No interest? Buying another camera? Joing the Dark side? Haha.

GMAN

THANKS benghui....but my shoot over liao.. now.. i'm gonna edit them.. siong..
stock lens at 18-55 is i would say.. only 30 percent adequate.. but lucky thing.. it's a small and enclose kind of event..
no dinner..

i need to get a flash man.. and get another lens... saw a tamron 18-270.. is that good?? anyone know the pricing??

i bought mine at best denki..
cos i wanted the 3 year additional warranty coverage.. it has save me previously on my last ixus 430..

though i bought at $1299... my package i got was... BODY..Kit lens 18-55...2 x 4gb SDHC... 2 x original Batt.. Canon Bag... Tripod.. lens book... and of cos.. free parking at VIVO... hahha.. that will round to about $25 of free parking...

Status
Not open for further replies.