Canon EOS 450D Club - GED - III

Status
Not open for further replies.
so simple....paste in below void desk or do it at pasah malam lor... ;)

lol..pasah malam. bring photography art to the heartlands ya?

next sss. whos on to shoot yang chen lin and wang dong chen?
shld be on friday. but i don't know exact details ha..

who they?

I think it's gonna be pretty crowded. You need a fast tele I supposed.

I probably give it a miss. Sorry bro. ;)

hi guys, am back! :p

wanna ask for advice, i'm going have a photomarathon in my comp dept this friday @ botanical garden in the afternoon (2-5pm).

when you think botanical gdns, what lens do you all usually take with you? say u have a UWA, Street range lens, long tele.

not sure if my UWA can play a part here. wanna get some advice from u guys who are more experienced.

currently having the, kit, 10-22, 50mm. if i wanna take flower, plants shots, which is my better saving lens?? or would a 55-250 help more in this situtation?

thanks guys!

Last edited:

wanna ask for advice, i'm going have a photomarathon in my comp dept this friday @ botanical garden in the afternoon (2-5pm).

when you think botanical gdns, what lens do you all usually take with you? say u have a UWA, Street range lens, long tele.

not sure if my UWA can play a part here. wanna get some advice from u guys who are more experienced.

currently having the, kit, 10-22, 50mm. if i wanna take flower, plants shots, which is my better saving lens?? or would a 55-250 help more in this situtation?

thanks guys!

10 - 22 and 55 - 250 + Raynox 250. ( if you dont have one can get from Jlkk)

How the Phottix Battery Grip BP-450D run? I with run with what kind of battery? It could run on LP-E5 battery(how many) and 6 AA? Or actually either 1?

thanks guys!
I don't think you should regard your 10-22mm as a waste. Infact save up more and aim for a 24-105 f4L lens. These make a wonderful pair. What lenses do you have?

GMAN

thanks guys!

I don't think you should regard your 10-22mm as a waste. Infact save up more and aim for a 24-105 f4L lens. These make a wonderful pair. What lenses do you have?

GMAN

she already stated what she has.

Err some guy with a Black Subaru Forester + A "Ah beng" car exhaust system + 5D Mark I/II box in his car boot and a GF/Wive in his front left passenger seat.

GMAN

lol poor guy.

she already stated what she has.
Oh....she? Haha...good to have female photographers. I think Jimmy will like. Haha!!!!

Well, Xhui22, use your kit lens for the flowers. And if there's a large bunch of flowers, use your wide angle 10-22mm lens. Are you 22 and is your name Xin Hui? Haha

GMAN

How the Phottix Battery Grip BP-450D run? I with run with what kind of battery? It could run on LP-E5 battery(how many) and 6 AA? Or actually either 1?

It is exactly the same as Canon BG-E5.

Status
Not open for further replies.