Canon EOS 450D Club - GED - III

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok gentlemen, time for me to zzzz. goto wakie early later. chat again! :)

i already let all noe he look like "shah rukh khan" liao....

anyway, when u guy wanna meet up for the next session??

Anytime. I need to shoot for my photo gallery that's coming up soon. Any ideas? Theme is crossroads. ;)

wow ur photo gallery?

my sentiments exactly. :)

I'm on my church's team of photographers and we are being given the chance to have our pictures showcased because many of us started out like many of you here. Enthusiast to Hobbyist to Amateur to Semi-Pro to Pro but never had a chance to do a photo gallery.

I'm on my church's team of photographers and we are being given the chance to have our pictures showcased because many of us started out like many of you here. Enthusiast to Hobbyist to Amateur to Semi-Pro to Pro but never had a chance to do a photo gallery.

sounds good.

wow....PHOTO GALLERY!!! power sia. becoming pro ah?

I must shoot 1st then stand a chance to have my pictures showcased. Haha!

I hoped to turn pro one day. Now still at the lowest of the learning curve. ;)

Last edited:
I must shoot 1st then stand a chance to have my pictures showcased. Haha!

I hoped to turn pro one day. Now still at the lowest of the learning curve. ;)

i wish i could do a photog gallery :(

Wanna ask, how much is an infrared filter? And where I can buy it? Thread size 58mm.

Wanna ask, how much is an infrared filter? And where I can buy it? Thread size 58mm.
Between 55-250(canon) and 70-300(3rd party lens), which to go?

Ahhh...then must convert all....GG...haha...forgot to tell you that the Screen protector, no.1 side is the sticky side.

GMAN

It's ok. I figured it myself alrdy. ;)

I going out to collect my batt grip. Enjoy PP-ing the pictures for those that went for the SSS yesterday. I PP-ed 30+ pictures but nt uploading all to my flickr cos i need the bandwidth for other pics. ;p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.