Canon 1000D thread III! [general discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow ... another great start.
Somehow I have this feeling all these happening are planned .... to frustrate me:(

Bro Haslan; you suggested this sometime back.

bro Cakka,

u goin somewhere far?? :)

while we are enjoying this thread, anyone has any update regarding Chief Mahathir daughter? last at zoo she was running high fever.

Not far but ulu. But the most painful part I cannot hear this thread (no internet) and the shutter clicks. only 3 weeks dont press shutter can be depressing.

very simple..pass ur cam to me and i "piak piak piak" for u, then I record it down n mail it to u lor.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I'm a nice guy de..:angel:

wow ... another great start.
Somehow I have this feeling all these happening are planned .... to frustrate me:(

Bro Haslan; you suggested this sometime back.

Outings will always come by. Miss 1 still got plenty ahead. ;)

while we are enjoying this thread, anyone has any update regarding Chief Mahathir daughter? last at zoo she was running high fever.

Come to thinkof it. I found him when we got lost from the group. Found him near the reptile garden. As we were heading to meet up with the other guys he answered a call and the next thing we knew he disappeared. Don't think he will be picking up this thread to read. He seems busy nowadays. Hope everything is okay. I have kids too and when they get sick it is always trying.

Btw cakka when you leaving. We can do the macro/PP session this week so u can make it as well. If nobody else interested you, me and haslan can meetup for the session. Cos next week I have in camp starting on 19th.

Last edited:
Come to thinkof it. I found him when we got lost from the group. Found him near the reptile garden. As we were heading to meet up with the other guys he answered a call and the next thing we knew he disappeared. Don't think he will be picking up this thread to read. He seems busy nowadays. Hope everything is okay. I have kids too and when they get sick it is always trying.

Btw cakka when you leaving. We can do the macro/PP session this week so u can make it as well. If nobody else interested you, me and haslan can meetup for the session.

me will be quite busy with preps. Im waiting my Passport via DHL, as I live alone need to stay home. Last I track it shud arrive this Thur, I hope.

Go to Thread, How to Control Exposure +/- Manual mode.

My reply post is asking for trouble ya? any comments.

Go to Thread, How to Control Exposure +/- Manual mode.

My reply post is asking for trouble ya? any comments.

In M mode, you cannot control the EV +/- but you can do the AEB. Btw, AEB is Auto Exposure Bracketing. Usually is used to shoot 3 photos of the same subject in 1/2 or 1/3 stops +/-.

Controlling of EV and AEB in M mode is totally two different thing.

Btw cakka when you leaving. We can do the macro/PP session this week so u can make it as well. If nobody else interested you, me and haslan can meetup for the session. Cos next week I have in camp starting on 19th.

I'm ok with this week and the next. End of the month, going bangkok to shoot... hehehehe

In M mode, you cannot control the EV +/- but you can do the AEB. Btw, AEB is Auto Exposure Bracketing. Usually is used to shoot 3 photos of the same subject in 1/2 or 1/3 stops +/-.

Controlling of EV and AEB in M mode is totally two different thing.

Bro, i did say M mode can do AEB. Maybe phrase wrongly?

hey, you guys go BKK to shoot or to 'Charge Battery'

:bsmilie:

I used to go there on business trips with my dad. I actually stepped foot on Thailand more than Malaysia.

He go do business, I go shop around and take photos. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.