Canon 1000D thread III! [general discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys, last minute change of plan. can't make it later at 3pm. anyone want to take over my place to ardaan house for the photoshop lesson?

thanks ardaan :D ~
had a great time learning new stuffs haha !
but kinda forgot some of the steps :x

okay guys, those who are going to have a date with Geoff Ang, some of us (people like Thomas, Hardeep, ChooiMei and Lucas) after the talk, will do some night photography. Anyone, interested, please inform me or just reply to this post.

And thanks to Thomas, i learnt alot today. Will do some notes for bro Cakka.. So he won't feel left out. hahaha.

okay guys, those who are going to have a date with Geoff Ang, some of us (people like Thomas, Hardeep, ChooiMei and Lucas) after the talk, will do some night photography. Anyone, interested, please inform me or just reply to this post.

And thanks to Thomas, i learnt alot today. Will do some notes for bro Cakka.. So he won't feel left out. hahaha.

wahh.. so fast home ah.. not bad ah..

hi guys, had a brief discussion with my bro Emotic on the tshirt design for our 1st merchandise. Emotic suggested the name 'noobshooterz - the 1000D photography club' and I find it a real cool and creative, man!. (If they have Tang Shooters, we are noobshooterz lah'.)

Give me ur comments, if majority agrees, then we will take order and set a cut-off date (maybe 3days after Cakka comes home) before we go for print.

hope it can be ready for our next outing in April. Personally, i find the black nice, coz when we are outing in the hot sun, sweat marks will not be shown...:)

Cheers guys

3357033186_13298f6e3f_o.jpg

3357033072_5107bc0d49_b.jpg

Hey Guys,

How the lesson at ardaan place. too bad i cant join, got to attend to my beloved uncle funeral just now.
Actually i really wanna go to bro ardaan place ..want to ask him more abt this dragan effect..but too bad. maybe next time.

Anyway bro haslan..cool tees..but true the noobs can be misunderstoods by ...hheheh.
I like the design, maybe u can change it, anyway u very creative. k guystime to sleeppp..gd nite. join u guys next mth k for any upcoming outings.

as this thread is degenerating from a camera discussion into a KPT session, thread closed.

carry on your TCSS in kopitiam.

Status
Not open for further replies.