Canon 1000D thread III! [general discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better then nothing ma... thank bro.. Sunday bring down, ok... ;)

speaking of this sunday, brother thomas gonna teach us abt photoshop right? but the thing is, i cant find any 6 photos i like.. i bring my laptop down la.. then you guys choose for me la.. i wont edit it.. want to use his technique to edit..

speaking of this sunday, brother thomas gonna teach us abt photoshop right? but the thing is, i cant find any 6 photos i like.. i bring my laptop down la.. then you guys choose for me la.. i wont edit it.. want to use his technique to edit..

oh btw, those pictures are for critic hor. At the end of the day, we can learn from comments. :) So just tikam tikam, pick your pictures lahh

felix, okay i will bring it.. if i can find la :p

oh btw, those pictures are for critic hor. At the end of the day, we can learn from comments. :) So just tikam tikam, pick your pictures lahh

eh... going to 3am already.. all go sleep.. no more replies already.. the next person reply buy makan on sunday for us... i think we shd make an outing a campout.. would be fun.. since all gila.. become night owl... OK... GOODNIGHT EVERYONE...

dont replllyyyyyy

Okie... Thks alots bro ... By the way if anyone have PS plse bring along, in case Roc can't find. hee...

Thanks 4 sharing... Hahaha.. I say first..

Cannot liao need 2 go to bed liao cos ltr still have 2 work. Gd nite bros... :kiss: :bsmilie:

eh... going to 3am already.. all go sleep.. no more replies already.. the next person reply buy makan on sunday for us... i think we shd make an outing a campout.. would be fun.. since all gila.. become night owl... OK... GOODNIGHT EVERYONE...

dont replllyyyyyy

nope ten more minutes :p.. anyway, just a shoutout.. If i missed your name for Sunday, let me know..

Currently there are 7 people....

Let me know justin whether you're going not.

dont replllyyyyyy

ok ..

:bsmilie:

nope ten more minutes :p.. anyway, just a shoutout.. If i missed your name for Sunday, let me know..

Currently there are 7 people....

Let me know justin whether you're going not.

justin is going after my guitar lesson :D
but bringing nth :x ~

Guys.. have you gone out to see the sky? its perfect blue man.. a good day for an outing.. no rain clouds nearby... must be follow cakka to the airport.. hehehe... but nvertheless.. good day for photos outdoor..

tml going ardaan house ? :D

btw how to go arh ? xP ~

okay so confirm of people who are going.

1. rocfreaks
2. Hardeep
3. Fatah
4. Felix
5. Chooi Mei
6. Haslan
7. Just2ofus

And please bring your bestest/notyourbestest pictures(Quantity:6) on Sunday.

Ps: If i missed out on someone, update this post. Sorry hor.

ADD: JUSTIN

GUYS, meet at compasspoint at 3.00pm... late comers must blanja KFC for everyone :)

eh i join you guys at ardaan house
coz i got guitar lesson :x
till 330pm ~

so no blanja xD ~

Hmm what kind of balance? Anyway for those who wants to come early to avoid blanja-ing kfc to everyone can give me a call. :)

Today's tips.

Always have balance in your picture..
Bro Thomas, care to help me out explaning this? :think:

haha. funny. you put tip but find other people to explain. apa dah! hahaha.
maybe dont be too heavy sided on the picture??? remember the rules of third?
i dont know. am i right? link for rules of thirds

and balance in photography

Last edited:
haha. funny. you put tip but find other people to explain. apa dah! hahaha.
maybe dont be too heavy sided on the picture??? remember the rules of third?
i dont know. am i right? link for rules of thirds

and balance in photography

aiya, i want other people to contribute also.

And thanks for the adds ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.