Can have sex when drunk???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about sex.

But I've seen people drunk and take photos.

Photos turned out more creative with motion blur and extreme slant. :)

What mode to use when drunk??? :bsmilie:

Everytime I saw TV when the man and woman (who are not couple but just friends or colleagues) got drunk, they accidentally have sex. Really true or not??? I think being drunk, it is technically not possible to have sex as it is very hard to position. Let's discuss it from a biological viewpoint and not lewd way,ok???

Why don't you try and find out for yourself? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I've seen those drunks outside discos, they cannot even walk by themselves, & need their friends to shoulder them on. Doubt if it could be done if both parties are dead drunk.

Also "skarly" do 1/2 way then the one on top vomit?

I've seen those drunks outside discos, they cannot even walk by themselves, & need their friends to shoulder them on. Doubt if it could be done if both parties are dead drunk.

Also "skarly" do 1/2 way then the one on top vomit?

worst if piss or dropping on one of them:bsmilie:

Everytime I saw TV when the man and woman (who are not couple but just friends or colleagues) got drunk, they accidentally have sex. Really true or not??? I think being drunk, it is technically not possible to have sex as it is very hard to position. Let's discuss it from a biological viewpoint and not lewd way,ok???

We know but we cannot tell you just in case you go and hurt yourself. :bsmilie:

Dont even do it slightly drunk lah.
In the heat of the moment call out the wrong name.

Well, it all depends on the degree of drunkness.

Very high all the way to dead drunk... in between, I guess there might be a degree in which you may get dis-orientated enough to do an act and yet forget it.

Personally, I've gotten very high and drunk quite a few times, and I do remember some of it and sometimes I have been reminded by friends and buddies about my stupid and funny acts which was apparently commited by me when I was drunk.

Haven't tried the sex bit though... :think: :dunno:

Once there was a couple who invited their friend to a pub to celebrate. Apparently they were so happy and got so dead drunk that their friend has to send them back to their house.
The following morning the Master woke up and suspected that something has happened during the night and call the Police for help.
The Police Officer came and saw the bed, which was in such a mess ...:
Officer: Madam, are you ok? .... do you want to report the rape?
Mdm : Officer, nothing happened last night We were both so dead drunk and I dont think Sir could do it to me ....... anyway i have checked and the tampon is still in, .... nothing really happened la ......
Officer: Sir, your wife is positive that your friend didn't do anything to her last night ......
Master: WHO is talking about her? :cry:

I remember there was this documentary on Discovery Channel and it was mentioned that alcohol affects one's ability to achieve an erection. Did some googling and it seems that it does. So i think if you're at the point where you're drunk, you physically have problems having penetrative sex. Hur hur.

boy boy, does youre mother know you are talking about sex?
better go and study

Discuss earlier so that I'll not cause myself into deep trouble next time in future. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.