Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from Chiang Mai - the haze is killing - looks like slash and burn there like Indonesia. Do not go to Chiang Mai in the month of March.
So, CP Koh, we meeting? never mind lah a few also jadi first lah.

Just came back from Chiang Mai - the haze is killing - looks like slash and burn there like Indonesia. Do not go to Chiang Mai in the month of March.
So, CP Koh, we meeting? never mind lah a few also jadi first lah.
Hi Cecil, sorry that I cannot meet you and others yet, as my second half has some medical problem. I will try to communicate again when I am ready. Right now you may want to meet with Stevepow and I will join at a later date.

My apology.

Best regards,
cpkoh

71666852.XTABUEm2.326SAPA56Sunray5.jpg

Sorry, OT a bit. Where 's this place. Lovely pic.:)

Here are some pictures taken last week at Chiang Mai, haze there terrible.

75937819.jpg

75938289.jpg

75938551.jpg

75938581.jpg

This last picture the best 700 baht!

The 1st pic (with the elephants) is nice. Would be even nicer without the haze :)

I have a free 2 hours course on what video is all about on the 28th of March 7 to 9pm and would like to invite any senior citizens from this thread to come over and join in if you're interested and maybe use that as a starting point for meeting up, anybody interested?

Hi Cecil,
Ya, I like the first shot too! but I thought the haze in gives a nice contrast to the subject in the foreground; and did you took it in B&W or photoshop? I wonder how it would feel in colour?

I qualify to join your group. Count me in.

Tks.

Hopefully he will live until then!!!! ;)

In'shallah

Let's not harp on this issue as he has already apologize after warning has been given.

The more you guys harp on this issue the more it looks like he is speaking the truth.

So move on.

BTW I am old enough to say this

Hi....I just join up with CS. I'm 53 and guess I qualify to be call a senior citizen and can join this group. :bsmilie:

Attached is a picture of an old man I took at Yangshuo, Guangxi China last December.
Hope you seniors can give comments on it so that I can improve.

Thank you.

Old-man-at-Yangshuo.jpg

Hi Bcool,
Welcome to ClubSnap and to Seniors Group:D
Do you shoot in B&W?
What camera do you use?
I think it helps our discussion on a photo when information on the settings are made available.

Hi....I just join up with CS. I'm 53 and guess I qualify to be call a senior citizen and can join this group. :bsmilie:

Attached is a picture of an old man I took at Yangshuo, Guangxi China last December.
Hope you seniors can give comments on it so that I can improve.

Thank you.

Old-man-at-Yangshuo.jpg

Hi Bcool,
Welcome to ClubSnap and to Seniors Group:D
Do you shoot in B&W?
What camera do you use?
I think it helps our discussion on a photo when information on the settings are made available.

Thank you dogcom. I do shoot in B/W occasionally. This picture was converted from a colour image I took with my Canon EOS10D and do pardon my ignorance.
setting as follows:
F5.6
ISO200
1/60sec

Bcool,
There's no need for apologies. I am very much an amateur. Still got a lot to learn. If anything about your shot it's nice you captured the old man's mood. Perhaps it is not sharp enough so that the wrinkles shows clearly ;) I am being an armchair critics here... haha; in practice I probably wouldn't be able to produce it myself. Maybe the expert here can input; is it camera shake? If aperture were set higher may be better result?

Thank you dogcom. I do shoot in B/W occasionally. This picture was converted from a colour image I took with my Canon EOS10D and do pardon my ignorance.
setting as follows:
F5.6
ISO200
1/60sec

Status
Not open for further replies.