Buyers beware. I bought stolen goods from Clubsnap Classified

he is pretty cute (but young).
I feel pity for him now.

I lost $650, but this poor fool go and throw away his future.
I hope he can turn over a new leaf while having time to ponder his future.

Maybe he be successful one day :)

Graciousness is not a trait we see these days. Keep it up!

I feel pity for him now.

Unless he turn over a new leaf, otherwise he will only be successful in becoming a better thief :bsmilie:

Unlikely.

Rot in Changi.

not everyone who goes to jail 1 time belongs there. those who do, return for more

I feel pity for him now.

not sure what is the purpose of posting his pic here....maybe in future if he really turn over a new leaf but somehow his pic here and what he did will still be cached online somewhere...

not sure what is the purpose of posting his pic here....maybe in future if he really turn over a new leaf but somehow his pic here and what he did will still be cached online somewhere...

so that fellow Clubsnap members will beware when buying from him .

phone number can change $30 at telcos
face want to change must pay more for plastic surgery

Thanks for the alert, Shizuma.

I have bought many used stuff from CS members.

So far (touchwood) no issues.

Best is to check before the sale & ask the seller if they are willing to sign a release form.

This is to attest that that the stuff for sale belongs to them & it was a bona fide sale.

if stolen goods, release form also no use? since no right to sell in the first place.

maybe the release form can protect u from any consequences from buying a stolen goods unknowingly.

if stolen goods, release form also no use? since no right to sell in the first place.

maybe the release form can protect u from any consequences from buying a stolen goods unknowingly.

ask for a receipt of payment from the seller as well so thAt he fully relinquishes all cleans upon the item after money has transacted

sorry... don't mind if i ask... how did the police even know about the transaction itself that they called you right after you transacted it..?? are they psychic..? or got some stalker tracing your movements and report to police..??

regards,
wacky

they nab the culprit first and he sing to the police? Don't need a psychic..

I agree with this. People make mistakes in life now and then, he's gonna pay for the theft this time but it doesn't mean this guy's gonna definitely be a eternal screw up.

Will appreciate if the photo doesn't get shared , everyone deserves a 2nd chance so long as they have paid the price and corrected themselves.

so that fellow Clubsnap members will beware when buying from him .

phone number can change $30 at telcos
face want to change must pay more for plastic surgery

I am not sure if i have manage to understand the whole story correctly..the guy was suspected of stealing and/or selling stolen goods...however, he had not been charged and sentenced by a judge in court yet..so my personal opinion is that he should be innocent unless proven guilty...the perception that pple get that by posting his pic here might be that he is already guilty no matter the subsequent decision by court...

i do not know this guy and all these are just my humble opinions..

I am not sure if i have manage to understand the whole story correctly..the guy was suspected of stealing and/or selling stolen goods...however, he had not been charged and sentenced by a judge in court yet..so my personal opinion is that he should be innocent unless proven guilty...the perception that pple get that by posting his pic here might be that he is already guilty no matter the subsequent decision by court...

i do not know this guy and all these are just my humble opinions..

I'm with u on this. Seems that the police traced the stolen goods to TS. It could have passed a few pairs of hands before ending up with the seller who sold to TS. It could have not. We can't conclude until investigations have been done.

TS will put up the picture until he gets his money back.. unless the judge reimburse him before making any decision :bsmilie:

they nab the culprit first and he sing to the police? Don't need a psychic..

still dun make sense... if the culprit already captured... what is stopping the police for making the culprit return the $$$ he took from the TS...?? and if the culprit already captured... what's with the photo of the seller for..??

regards,
wacky

still dun make sense... if the culprit already captured... what is stopping the police for making the culprit return the $$$ he took from the TS...?? and if the culprit already captured... what's with the photo of the seller for..??

regards,
wacky

The $$$ is evidence until the case is close :bsmilie:

The case haven't appear in court yet, so it will take some time for TS to get back her $$$

That guy may have other stolen goods and some other CSer may have bought them.

The photo is useful for other CSer to identify him :)

The $$$ is evidence until the case is close :bsmilie:

The case haven't appear in court yet, so it will take some time for TS to get back her $$$

That guy may have other stolen goods and some other CSer may have bought them.

The photo is useful for other CSer to identify him :)

yes.. please explain to garfield :bsmilie:

Oh

I found the image of the guy who sold me the stolen image and lens (Now , I am not judging him guilty or accusing him of stealing. But it is a police-given fact that the camera and lens this guy sold to me was stolen).

read carefully. your admission about not understanding the situation fully is absolutely spot on

read carefully. your admission about not understanding the situation fully is absolutely spot on

ok :)

Last edited: