Bubbling Blabber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
beivied said:
eh have you gone for your redang trip already?

I only go Redang during school holidays.

My next trip should be with Marine Research Diving Group, May 6-8 weekend.

what abt newbie diver like me?? hehehe ....

siaoon said:
I learnt a gd lesson today. Never realise other people may just want to share their photos only. Not all people welcome unwanted comments for their artworks. i sincerely apologise to all those friends in here for all my undesirable remarks made previously.

Lesson learnt.
Comments only if people ask for comments.

I'm sorry. Forgive an ignorant person here.
:cry:

hit myself.. ---> :kok:

Hope other newcomers dun make the same mistakes as me :D

I HATE YOU! hahahahahaha
:sticktong

nova19 said:
what abt newbie diver like me?? hehehe ....

Newbie like you better post more. Then we can know more about you and share our phototaking experiences with each other.

*Note: The above post is not representative of how good or bad the poster is at underwater photography!! :cool:

lovells19 said:
I HATE YOU! hahahahahaha
:sticktong

dun let dat lah..
lets :love2: and make up.. HEE! :sweatsm:

lovells19 said:
wah so openly, later i get banned :p

got photos just post! at most get machined gunned down! but at least you learn from it :D

Yah lah. Lovells get banned from the forum, Siaoon gets banned from Beivied!! :sticktong

New guidelines posted. no more OT allowed.

what fun is there now? :dunno:

till this day, I am still surprised people cannot differentiate btw photo sharing and critiques please.

Let me put this to rest once and for all. If the post starts with "Some photos to share" and nothing else, that is pure photo sharing. If the post has words like "comments welcomed", "how to improve" or "critiques please" , then fire off all u want.

If still unsure, there is always the golden rule : if u have ntg good to say, keep your mouth shut.

And, please, no comments from mods on this post of mine..... :D u can delete it if u don't like it.

beivied said:
we have decided to open a new thread as an avenue for the UnderWater Photography Subforum members to OT ;)

kthan, can OT what.... so still fun. :)

eh .. i still have to comment on the "no OT allowed" to clarify.

no OT allowed except for Bubbling Blabber thread.

beivied said:
eh .. i still have to comment on the "no OT allowed" to clarify.

no OT allowed except for Bubbling Blabber thread.
:cheers: hipee.....

but frankly, not as if i cared:cool:

kthan said:
:cheers: hipee.....

but frankly, not as if i cared:cool:

hai ya, dun say like that leh ... you know life is hard enough for me la.. i am managing very much on my own .. so ... zai qing zai li, dont make it tougher for me lo ...

lovells, enjoy your :kok: trip. more photos pls...

DTan said:
lovells, enjoy your :kok: trip. more photos pls...

i need all the luck man.. asked around they say sightings are not as good as before already :(
got i'll post up let you guys machine gun ok? :D hehehehe

lovells19 said:
i need all the luck man.. asked around they say sightings are not as good as before already :(
got i'll post up let you guys machine gun ok? :D hehehehe
Don't like that leh. Haven't go already say such discouraging things. At least you are going in April (suppose to be the best time), imagine I am going in end of May. :sweat: *finger already started to cross liao*

Don't scare all the hammerhead away, save some for me. :D

seewhy said:
Don't like that leh. Haven't go already say such discouraging things. At least you are going in April (suppose to be the best time), imagine I am going in end of May. :sweat: *finger already started to cross liao*

Don't scare all the hammerhead away, save some for me. :D

you should have told him not to buy the hammerhead shark meat at the market ... :bheart: (were you the one who told me that huh....)

beivied said:
you should have told him not to buy the hammerhead shark meat at the market ... :bheart: (were you the one who told me that huh....)
Lovell will be going through from KK. The fish market was at Tawau on the way to Sipadan. And they are still baby only. :cry:

Lelong lelong. Only RM1 each. Taste good with salted vege.
P1020396_small.jpg

lovells19 said:
so fast hor 2 yrs already.. gonna turn 20 soon! sIGH getting old :bsmilie:

yeah.. wow 2 years.... thanks everyone for the friendship. it's been great...

how much u people reckon a second hand Olympus C-5050 and PT-020 can fetch nowadays? No Warranty left. Good condition. Ok, I am refering to my set. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.