Bubbling Blabber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
moderator locked up thread!!!! what did the last time something like this happened? i was hving good fun killing time reading that thread. :)

6. Luv4nature will only focused on photography equipment and photography and nothing will sway him

Don't say until I'm so boring lah..

I was merely trying to point out to the thread starter that his photo was just a wanabe uw shot :)

BTW, HAS ANYONE READ THIS CURRENT MAY ISSUE OF ASIAN DIVER ON THE FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER PORTFOLIO ??

(Mmmm, trying my best to hint hint..)

No I haven't, so you may need to hint with a lot more clues.

Don't say until I'm so boring lah..

I was merely trying to point out to the thread starter that his photo was just a wanabe uw shot :)

BTW, HAS ANYONE READ THIS CURRENT MAY ISSUE OF ASIAN DIVER ON THE FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER PORTFOLIO ??

(Mmmm, trying my best to hint hint..)

featured photographer !!??

too bad they don't serve Asian Diver on SQ flights. will go check out first thing i touch down on fri.

THey do serve Asian Diver on SQ flights, at least the last time I was on one!

only see SCuba Diver and Action Asia. Not Asian Diver. been on SQ flights 4 times this month alone...let me see on thur if there is any

Hmm... if you see the first few pages of asian diver, there's a page where it advertises that the mag is available on SQ flights. Same goes for Fins mag. Maybe some passenger took the magazine and didn't return? Then they ran out?
Anyway are you'll talking about the photo of the juvenile lionfish hitching a ride on a seahorse? Pretty awesome. :bigeyes:

Happy Belated Birthday, Ivy!:cheergal: :cheergal:

kc, your wife is always your ready model.....met a DM from Blue Season at Tulamben. They were getting some tanks from TWD. Just couldn't recall his name but he sent his regards.

Haha, but this model cannot be criticized one you know ;)

The Blue Season DM, Do you mean Putu?

Btw, if you plan to go to Nusa Penida in the near future, check out Blue Season's updated diving policy.
They are about the most responsible operator over there. Also, very photographer friendly too!

"For our Mola Mola day trips and overnight packages, we do require the minimum diving experience for all participants:

At least 30 logged dives.

Minimum Advanced Open Water diver certification.

Experience in deep and drift diving.

Dived within the last 6 months.

For divers who do not have these necessary levels, we hold the right to refuse them entry to this program, or we may require them to undergo a day of diving at a different location in order to check them out first.

During the Bali Mola Mola dive season we do become very busy with divers wishing to see the Mola Mola. In order to ensure the quality of the experince, Blue Season Bali does the following:

We limit the size of groups to no more than four divers with one guide.
We limit the number of divers we accept each day to minimse divers in the water at one time.
We ensure all divers are experienced. Divers in the same group will be with be of similar experience.
We ask all divers to sign and agree to our Mola Mola statement which explains our company policy on how to interact with the Bali Sunfish.

Blue Season Bali offers exceptional service and safety to all of our diving guests. Where as you may find cheaper prices from other dive companies in Bali, at Blue Season Bali we offer a range of services that are not available with other operators. When you compare, please make sure you find out if the operators are offering the following:

Bali’s newest and most advanced dive vessel. – Nusa Penida in just thirty (30)* minutes!

“We have our own dive vessel which means that it goes where our guests want to go, and not where other company’s guests want to go!”

14.5 meter fiberglass dive vessel made specifically for diving,
Twin Suzuki 250hp Four Stroke engines for fast, environmentally friendly transfers,
Fully equipped with life jackets, marine radio, mobile communications, oxygen, first aid, and flares,
Toilet on board for guest use,
Fresh water facilities for washing camera equipment,
Full drinks, lunches, snacks, tea, coffee, and fruit on board daily,
Large sun deck for relaxing in the sun,
Large undercover area so that no one gets wet when it rains,
Beach towels and cold face towels,

All transfers are with our air conditioned buses and cars.
All three of our own vehicles are in excellent condition and fully insured,

Quality dive equipment that is always less than one year old!
All scuba equipment is regularly maintained and serviced,
All equipment is less than one year old,

Full insurance for all our guests.
Each guest is provided with insurance from Horsell International (PADI) to cover for any accidents that may happen.
Blue Season Bali has full Public Liability and Indemnity Insurance,

Professional PADI Dive Guides
All of our dive guides are renewed and insured PADI Divemasters or Instructors,
All our guides speak multiple languages,
All our guides have thousands of dives through out Bali and really know the dive sites well,

Accommodation in all locations is top quality and personally verified by Blue Season Bali.
We ensure that all accommodation is up to our own very high standards,
Our normal recommended accommodation normally costs around USD80 per night ++
If you do require cheaper accommodation, we can supply you with this also.

Blue Season Bali has top class facilities
Services and facilities include the following:
Full equipment retail department,
Equipment servicing,
Nitrox air filling station,
Full PADI diver education department"

thank u all for the bday wish ^_^

my bday was spent working 12 hours and today another 12 hours.. wow.

Haha, but this model cannot be criticized one you know ;)

The Blue Season DM, Do you mean Putu?

Btw, if you plan to go to Nusa Penida in the near future, check out Blue Season's updated diving policy.
They are about the most responsible operator over there. Also, very photographer friendly too!

but she got u published! hahahaa.
Having a human form, esp female, makes a photo so much better

I think you are right, Putu. I rem it is not the typical Balinese name. When i was in NP last year, my boat had only 2 divers, 3 crews and 2 guides. Arranged via TWD. More ex but definitely fun looking at the overloaded boats in Crystal Bay, esp those with Jap divers. But 30 min to NP, now that's something, although i assume your bum would be bruised crossing the channel at such speed.

Blue Season is superb!
The dive guides Putu/Komang & Rudy are very experienced.
Besides Mola Mola/Mantas they can also spot pgymy seahorses and wobblegong sharks for you at Nusa Penida.

thank u all for the bday wish ^_^

my bday was spent working 12 hours and today another 12 hours.. wow.

Put a Pinoy WS picture as PC wallpaper or print hard copy out paste on wall as inspiration!

hey i had a dive guide called komang too... was he skinny with a mini-afro?

he was a funny guy
((=

Was he from Blue Season?
Was told that Balinese have similar names in the order of birth.

Wayan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.