Bubbling Blabber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the rate this new thread is going, we'll have to shut it down in 3 months (after 2000 posts).

ScoobaKev said:
At the rate this new thread is going, we'll have to shut it down in 3 months (after 2000 posts).

see, the moment you say this, nobody dare to post for the last 23 minutes :nono: :bsmilie:

ai ya, still have to discount off weekends and public holidays one ... the forum becomes quieter on these days cos everyone go diving ;)

eh have you gone for your redang trip already?

beivied said:
see, the moment you say this, nobody dare to post for the last 23 minutes :nono: :bsmilie:

ai ya, still have to discount off weekends and public holidays one ... the forum becomes quieter on these days cos everyone go diving ;)

eh have you gone for your redang trip already?

Hehehehe, quite true. Scared later kena scolding for posting nonsense. ;)

mantaray said:
Hehehehe, quite true. Scared later kena scolding for posting nonsense. ;)

if you are making a dig at me ---> :kok: :hammer:

if you are talking about reaching 2000 posts too fast, should be ok la, it took our ancestral thread almost two years to reach 2000, hee... even if it does reach the quantum much earlier, then we can start another thread.. say ... Blubber Blabber??

beivied said:

if you are talking about reaching 2000 posts too fast, should be ok la, it took our ancestral thread almost two years to reach 2000, hee... even if it does reach the quantum much earlier, then we can start another thread.. say ... Blubber Blabber??

hey hey hey!! What Blubber?!?!?! So insensitive....... :sticktong

beivied said:

so fast hor 2 yrs already.. gonna turn 20 soon! sIGH getting old :bsmilie:

lovells19 said:
so fast hor 2 yrs already.. gonna turn 20 soon! sIGH getting old :bsmilie:

You?!!?! Yah right.....

Wah thank you thank you.

Hhmmmm, wonder why Lovells today keep saying good things about me.... :think:

lovells19 said:
you so old already? i thought you like 19 yrs old only :D

didnt know that guys actually indulge in such self delusion .... hai ..... :sweatsm:

beivied said:
didnt know that guys actually indulge in such self delusion .... hai ..... :sweatsm:

Well, once in a while, we like to be delusional, just so that we can better understand the fairer sex. :bsmilie:

lovells19 said:
provided i see the hammers, heard nowdays sightings are rare, :p

heard doing more of this actions :kok: :hammer: :kok: :hammer: will aid u in spotting the hammers...

BEST OF LUCK!!!

lovells19 said:
nope. tomolo flying to Layang layang :D

last weekend was at tioman! superb vis lor!

All the best man, the last time I was there 3 or 4 years back when the resort just started I had a whole bloody school of hammerheads swims through my dive group. I would bloody do anything to own freking strobes back then. Had only 2 shadowy hammer heads to show sigh.. But you can see the vein and rippling mucles on the back to those sharks. Dam awesome. To date my most awsome exp underwater other than sighting my first whale shark heh heh..

We also spoted some orcas and thresure sharks lots of black and white tips. And dolphines racing infront of our speed boats. At the tip of the island there is this patch where all the migrtory birds land, solid opt for photography in the sunsets shooting the siloetts. All the best. Bring back some kick ass shots.

I learnt a gd lesson today. Never realise other people may just want to share their photos only. Not all people welcome unwanted comments for their artworks. i sincerely apologise to all those friends in here for all my undesirable remarks made previously.

Lesson learnt.
Comments only if people ask for comments.

I'm sorry. Forgive an ignorant person here.
:cry:

hit myself.. ---> :kok:

Hope other newcomers dun make the same mistakes as me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.