Bubbling Blabber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, I will be at the Redang Kalong booth most of the time. Have already caught up with kthan, photosmart & lovells19 [to varying degrees depending on amount of people traffic running thru ADEX].

Met Lanxx and Lovells today but didn't see you leh Kev. Not going tomorrow so won't be seeing you Ivy and HP. White Manta was very crowded the whole day - I could see as I was at the BWV booth for quite a while - so I didn't really want to fight the crowd. Anyway, got any good deals can still sms me heheh:D

So how was ADEX for everyone? Something was amiss this year [not just me not spending any $]. The crowds seemed smaller and there was a missing hype from the entire event. Was it just me?

ScoobaKev said:
So how was ADEX for everyone? Something was amiss this year [not just me not spending any $]. The crowds seemed smaller and there was a missing hype from the entire event. Was it just me?
well, i manage to spend some...although i seldom book packages from ADEX. someone told me to check out some bikinis booth as there was some modelling going on. couldn't find that booth for both days. so i guess that was the missing buzzz

was only there for a few hours, didnt manage to see most of you except lovells19 who rushed by white manta booth to charter a 15d14n trip :bsmilie: oh, and yzr :)

didnt walk around too .. hope i didnt miss a lot :confused:

eel, you gotta strangle huiting... she was supposed to call you for the white manta deal... she didnt ;p

met quite a few friends... (long time no see goondoo, at the oceanic focus booth). but didn't book any package in the end as well. Friends can't confirm, else may book the white manta deal with 100 off. ended up buying a mask, mask strap and a t shirt.

i want to blow bubbles....:cry: never long never blow bubbles already...

Could any one tell me where i could pick up a secondhand housing for a D70, with a port to fit 28- 80mm lens wold be nice:dunno: :dunno:

For those interested in diving our local waters...

Join the Hantu Blog for a unique and educational dive experience in
our local waters. Discover what is truly, uniquely Singapore!

The next dives are as scheduled:

Sunday, May 14 & May 28, 2006

For reservations and enquiries, email hantublog@gmail.com...
RSVP with the following:
1. Your name,
2. IC/Passport number,
3. Your email address,
4. Your handphone number, and
5. Any rental equipment required incl number of weights.

The itinerary is as mentioned below.

Your support helps us monitor and document Hantu's reef on a regular
basis! Let's see what's waiting for us out there this time!

Warm regards,
Debby
The Hantu Blog

=====
Hantu Blog Dive Itinerary

Venue: West Coast Pier, Next to RSYC
Time (Departure): 0900 hrs
[Dive 1]
1st Surface Interval + Lunch
[Dive 2]
Departure
ETA: 1500 hrs

Please also bring your own lunch and water for the trip.

Your passport or NRIC will be required for security clearance at West
Coast Pier.

mod, can we hv a sticky :

Do a SEARCH in this sub-forum before asking any questions!

At least it won't make us look unfriendly if they are no replies to oft asked questions.

That's a lot to search through!

I've been lurking around this forum so I think it's overdue that I say a big HELLO TO ALL OF YOU.

It's been great fun for me to read all the posts and I'm grateful for the many things I've learned.

I don't get to dive too often now that I have kids but look forward to meeting some of you someday.

I've been diving with an Oly 4040 and a YS-90DX. The set-up now feels ancient. So when I read about all the new stuff, it is with some envy and a bit of an itchy feeling to buy something new.

If someone is thinking of moving up from a D70... I am in the market for a used housing at a reasonable price.

Hi limon, been seeing some of your posts, so you arent entirely a stranger to the forum :)

Tomorrow is Vesak Day, those who are thinking of releasing your pet animals into the wild, please DON'T!!! read http://www.wildsingapore.com/news/20060304/060428-3.htm

if you are able to help as a volunteer, please click on the url and see details to contact the NParks coordinator.

(ok, this doesnt seem uw photography related..... :rolleyes: )

Living Treasures is showing again this fri, 830pm. Not sure if it is a repeat telecast or not though....

Living Treasures
Cover & Concealment
Join the Chek Jawa Volunteer Guides and explore some of the marine animals that use of camouflage as their natural way of responding to the environment either to hide from their natural predators or to hunt for their own prey. Fri, Jun 2 @ 2030 SST.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Beivied!!!:cheergal: :cheergal:

staad3 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Beivied!!!:cheergal: :cheergal:

Oh yah hor!!! Sms you but never post here!! Happy birthday!! Dun tire HP out tonight. ;p

Thank you thank you! :lovegrin: have been studying for exams so not been online.... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.