Bringing in scale models to Singapore

Considering the very realistic looking gear openly sold in funan, I don't think there should be an issue..

Las time I checked, the shop don't sell those "realistic" looking ones on display. They paint those themselves from neon coloured toy guns. They do sell those though.

nope. but i had to speak with quite a few officers. and they keep looking and examining it. but that was only once. after that incident, didnt have the same problem anymore. i think it depends on your luck on who is on duty.

Very true depending who is on duty on the day; most officers has limited knowledge only to their personal experience in training. The most you just need to go to Bedok for an interview and wait for the outcome if the parcel ends up being detained. Usually no big deal if there is no explosive substance or actual firearm parts.

Minature Hobbies are selling scale M16s on their shelves; if they have a problem then everyone else would too.

Firearm culture is not that established here so most officers goes on the safe side by being extremely careful. Usually if there will be a problem; they will know way before hand.

no problems with 1/6 scale....i have metal rounds ammo belt for 1/6 scale..but if its 1/1 scale....hmmm...

lets look on the bright side. at least these super hiong procedures keeps spore arms-free and safe:)