Botanic Gardens on 240202

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Flare
Isomer, Go seed lah. Go check out some of the bags, then can plan mah~ I usually bring tripod. Velbon CX 888 or something like that.

Talking abt bags. Recently I got a len adapter for my g2. It can no longer fit into the camera bag with the adapter attached to it. Got to take it out each time i put in the bag. But too broke to get a new bag. :(

It is likely I will be going to sat rather sun cos my friend not free on sun. He wants to try out his new C2100 uz. :)

Wah.. that one must consider. Anyway if I am going on sat, I will recce the place for you all. :)

Ya.. Where to meet? time? and are you comfirm? /me thinking of going also

Time : 8:00am - 8:15am
Venue : Orchard Road MRT

Btw, this is my first time going there...but Falcon told me to take a bus 105 or 106 from Orchard MRT.

You can call/sms me @ 94514674 to confirm. :D

Ya. Pls tell me if that is an even faster way to get there.

Originally posted by Falcon
Ya. Pls tell me if that is an even faster way to get there.

Take bus 2.40. Go anywhere also can.. just put ur hand out and the bus will stop, no need pay $ first.. say destination then wait till you reach there.. the bus won't stop halfway.. this is super-ultra fast bus ride.. reach there then ask driver how much to pay..

Originally posted by isomers007
Time : 8:15am - 8:30am
Venue : Orchard Road MRT

Btw, this is my first time going there...but Falcon told me to take a bus from Orchard MRT.

You can call/sms me @ 94514674 to confirm. :D

Will GO GO GO! I meet you all at 9pm at enterance of the garden can?

I'll be going. (confirmed)
but I'll be going to the gate that's close to the hospital directly.
Regarding which bus to take u can see the list at the orchard mrt exit (there's about 4 buses going)

I will be going with my full setup including tripod, more interested in macro of animals and plants.
Can SMS me or call me 90098408 if there'll be any change.

Originally posted by Klause

So what are you taking? Nightshots?

Originally posted by Klause

Cannot lah!
by 9.00 the sun has already risen quite high. (consider we will take some time to gather and walk in)
Why not meet at 8:30 at the gate close to the hospital and finish it by 12:00, later can go home to catch up the sleeping hours in the afternoon.
Morning is cooler, both animal, plants and photograher will be in a better state.

Of cource those who cannot wake up so early can join in later. With HP it is very easy.

Originally posted by isomers007

haha...klause...didn't notice you'll be there @ 9pm...:D

btw....change of time for those waiting @ orchard mrt....plz take note...thank you...:)

Can I take that u all will reach the gate at around 8:45?
Can u give me a call when u have reached the gate and don't see me?
I'm using EOS-30, what are u all using?

For some unknown reasons, there are a lot of toads in the gardens today.
Good luck, guys.

if you are lucky , you might see me at the 1st pond near the gate tomorrow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.