Blessed X Mas! What are you buying for yourself this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
already got myself a cam :bsmilie:
good enough for me :bsmilie:

I've gotten myself a earphone: Klipsch custom 1.

Woah good life la you! O level results coming out in abt a mth's time.... Good luck dude! JC or Poly??

Haha yeah. I'm going to SAJC =)

Anyway, since this thread is about buying yourself something.. I just ordered a new pair of spectacles.. nothing new yet.. a 'filler' for the upcoming lens haha.

I will be working almost every day (incl. weekends & PH) so my Christmas treat to myself is to splurge on cabs so that I will have more sleep-time....sigh.

Having a job and a comfortable place are already gifts or blessings in itself. ;)

I ... I ... I want ...a 16mb CF card, sealed in original packaging! :sweat:

Collector's item?? Maybe u can start a new trend collecting "rare" memory cards....

I've gotten myself a earphone: Klipsch custom 1.

Care to share how much that cost & where you got it from?? I oso looking for earphones... but no time to shop ard...

Haha yeah. I'm going to SAJC =)

Anyway, since this thread is about buying yourself something.. I just ordered a new pair of spectacles.. nothing new yet.. a 'filler' for the upcoming lens haha.

Good choice! Alot of my chio bu juniors/friends there! haha! But yeah its a gd sch to go to acedamically wise. Hope you can get in! In the meantime, go take more photos before PW leaves you with no time to do anything!

A watch I'm eyeing ;) Hopefully it'll be a gift from my wife.

You all have given me plenty to write about... each year around X Mas I will write a letter to the press to talk about counting our blessings and helping others. I hope as usual it gets published, wish me luck!

a trip to korea for my family

Wah lau eh.........rich sia.......still can go for holiday during the worst finiancial in decades.

Alex must have some gold bars hidden under his bed......or safe.......

Please share with us your Korea photos when you are back home.....

For me, it's a short 5 days trip to my favourite food haunt in Penang with my family during Christmas.

But before that, this year I have spend too much liao during the month of August and September.........1 x SB-900, 2 X D700s with MB-D10, 14-24mm, 24-70mm, Macbook Pro, 16 days Australia trip, 3 X 1TB WD Black Caviar and some small minor bits. So that list costed me more than $30,000 plus......but thank god to some windfall freelance jobs that is covering 2/3 of it.

Feels good to spend that much money of your own but feels better earning it back by yourself.........as I do not like to use my parents money.

Wah lau eh.........rich sia.......still can go for holiday during the worst finiancial in decades.

Alex must have some gold bars hidden under his bed......or safe.......

Please share with us your Korea photos when you are back home.....

For me, it's a short 5 days trip to my favourite food haunt in Penang with my family during Christmas.

But before that, this year I have spend too much liao during the month of August and September.........1 x SB-900, 2 X D700s with MB-D10, 14-24mm, 24-70mm, Macbook Pro, 16 days Australia trip, 3 X 1TB WD Black Caviar and some small minor bits. So that list costed me more than $30,000 plus......but thank god to some windfall freelance jobs that is covering 2/3 of it.

Feels good to spend that much money of your own but feels better earning it back by yourself.........as I do not like to use my parents money.

unfortunately i booked the trip just before the crisis hit :cry: it would have been a different destination if i knew.

but anyway, booked already, just make the best of things when it happens
will post when i can. oh yeah i bought myself a Class 4 16GB SDHC card for my trip.
so that means 7.7K pictures in one card :bigeyes:

btw i only have a D80

Last edited:
i want to be able to stand under the mistletoe with a beautiful girl.

I just bought mine....Acer Aspire One netbook...and it was a spur of the moment buy somemore... :cry:

Completed O level + Bday + X'mas combined present.. at the end of month..

will be a very much awaited 70-200 2.8IS lens =D

Paid in full by my parents, woohoo!
Lucky you, congrats. N-joy the lens when it comes, and don't forget your parents' kindness in future...not everyone is as lucky as you are!

My brithday oso coming leh, but somehow my parents dun buy me any lens... They say waste $$ sia... So gonna earn my own $$.
Your parents are indeed wise... :thumbsup:

Lucky you, congrats. N-joy the lens when it comes, and don't forget your parents' kindness in future...not everyone is as lucky as you are!

Haha, thanks, I will =)

Good choice! Alot of my chio bu juniors/friends there! haha! But yeah its a gd sch to go to acedamically wise. Hope you can get in! In the meantime, go take more photos before PW leaves you with no time to do anything!

Grah, I got through via DSA with band-- now I have band pract twice a week-- doesn't seem like a holiday haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.