Blessed X Mas! What are you buying for yourself this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately i booked the trip just before the crisis hit :cry: it would have been a different destination if i knew.

but anyway, booked already, just make the best of things when it happens
will post when i can. oh yeah i bought myself a Class 4 16GB SDHC card for my trip.
so that means 7.7K pictures in one card :bigeyes:

btw i only have a D80

Class 4.......16GB......SDHC....? Wah lau.....that is one of the slowest card......it will take a very long time to upload on the computer.....I am using a Class 6 8GB SDHC Sandisk on my Leica D-Lux 4......and when uploading with the RAW files......on a full 8GB took almost a lifetime....

Anyway, enjoy your trip and "annyeong haseyo" which means Hello in Korea.....and "gamsa hamnida" means Thank you....

what i'm going to get myself this christmas?

i'm going to get time to build my friggin deck!

I'm getting some zoids. Takara Tomy just release reissue some old hard to get zoids.

i have 2 old old 1s.

DERegistERed
[/URL][/IMG]

DERegistERed
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
nothing .... got to wait til june 09 for 24-70..

meantime... maggI mEE... :bsmilie:

I have already bought my Christmas gifts - 1 580EX II and 1 Gitzo tripod.
I want to get a camera backpack too... but still not sure which one to get.
Will also get a haircut before christmas... haven't cut hair for months and I'm starting to resemble Tarzan! I'm also contemplating getting this dvd for christmas.

But before that, this year I have spend too much liao during the month of August and September.........1 x SB-900, 2 X D700s with MB-D10, 14-24mm, 24-70mm, Macbook Pro, 16 days Australia trip, 3 X 1TB WD Black Caviar and some small minor bits. So that list costed me more than $30,000 plus......but thank god to some windfall freelance jobs that is covering 2/3 of it.

Feels good to spend that much money of your own but feels better earning it back by yourself.........as I do not like to use my parents money.

Wahhh... how did you manage to land yourself freelance jobs like that?!? :bigeyes:
I need jobs like that too! :sweatsm:

Ordered some Anime DVDs and a CD as my own X'mas gift though.

This Xmas I intend to get myself or rather to learn some magic tricks that I've long wanted to learn for quite some time. ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.