Hi people,

Beginners Outing(Part 14)

Details:

Date:17 July(Saturday)
Time:8.45/9.30 till 12noon+
Place:Cxxxxxxxx

Pre-book of slots are available now:)

Presentation1-1.jpg

Odyssey-Boy : Thanks for your effort...Cleonbus is the IC and we just supporting him... Maybe put his name only will be good.

wow :bigeyes: i dun tink u wanna pull names inside it rite.. haha super pressuring lor.. haha :sweat:

however, nice attempt.. looks nice on the colors :)

Iszan : Don't feel pressure...

To all the beginner shooters, pls do not just put our outing here. Photography is an unselfishness sharing hobby, if we just put our outing here, beginners will have no much place to go. Guys, remember how we start our outing, how we attend cleonbus outing, We are all coming here to learn, to share and to help. Pls continue what have we do so far. Maybe here is a faster way of joining cleonbus outing but that doesn't mean that we do not well come others.

Cleonbus, you have done very well, always post your outing here first before putting in the Gatherings and Outings Forum. Keep it up my friend.

Last edited:
Odyssey-Boy : Thanks for your effort...Cleonbus is the IC and we just supporting him... Maybe put his name only will be good.

Iszan : Don't feel pressure...

To all the beginner shooters, pls do not just put our outing here. Photography is an unselfishness sharing hobby, if we just put our outing here, beginners will have no much place to go. Guys, remember how we start our outing, how we attend cleonbus outing, We are all coming here to learn, to share and to help. Pls continue what have we do so far. Maybe here is a faster way of joining cleonbus outing but that doesn't mean that we do not well come others.

Cleonbus, you have did very well, always post your outing here first before putting in the Gatherings and Outings Forum. Keep it up my friend.

LOL well said.. :thumbsup:

Spokemen of the group.. I can now seat back and have my coffee for WC..

I'm here I'm here! wow. outing #14 is coming out soon.. Cleon, don't keep us in suspense leh.. I'm good to go on that day :D

Cleonbus, you have done very well, always post your outing here first before putting in the Gatherings and Outings Forum. Keep it up my friend.

:bigeyes:How long did you took to type that?

Anyway,thank you:)

I'm here I'm here! wow. outing #14 is coming out soon.. Cleon, don't keep us in suspense leh.. I'm good to go on that day :D

Ok.Anyway,its in the central area as usual:)

Clue:We've been there before but we'll be taking a different route this time;p

Hi people,

Beginners Outing(Part 14)

Details:

Date:17 July(Saturday)
Time:8.45/9.30 till 12noon+
Place:Cxxxxxxxn/Cxxx Sxxxxx/Mxxxxxx xx/Lxx xx xxx

Pre-book of slots are available now:)

Added more clues;)

Let me guess!!!

Chinatown/Club Street/Maxwell Rd/Lau Pa Sat!!

hahahahha.. :rbounce::rbounce::rbounce::rbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.