Beauty Portraiture & Fashion Photography Workshop by Dominique James, 17 March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I would like to thank all the participants to the workshop for being a part of this event. I hope you all had a great time and that it served as a great learning experience. I would like to thank Epson Singapore, Carrie Models Singapore, CalCarrie Models Manila, iMag Photography Magazine, Lights & Lines Photography for the full support they have provided and made this workshop possible. I would also like to thank the owners of Laizzez Faire and Jonathan-Pierce Studio for the venues of the lecture and photo shoot. You guys have been very accomodating.

To all the participants, I'd like to see your photos guys! I'd appreciate it if you can post some of the pictures that you took. Also, I'd like to remind you of our photo contest. Three winners will be chosen and will win the Epson Multimedia Viewer each. For details, do get in touch with Justin.

I would also like to thank my good friends John Cosgrove, Lester Ledesma and Justin Sales for the wonderful support that you've all given me. You guys are the best, and I am truly looking forward to meeting you again soon in Singapore.

And how can I forget? Cecille Rebollos of Ix Chel -- everyone loves you! You made the models, Meki and Corin, all the more fabulous with your amazing hair-and-makeup and styling! What can I say about what you did? I am in awe! You are so talented, and it shows in the photos we all took! Thank you my good friend Cecille! And I can't wait to see what new and interesting things you will have in store for our future projects together! Singapore loves you Cecille! You are an awesome talent!

To all the participants of the workshop, I would just like to remind you of your deadline for the submission of your contest entries to the exclusive Epson photo contest. Please check email from Justin Sales for the deadline and all the contest details. All the best!

...and the entries are in!!!

Participants of DJ's Beauty Portraiture & Fashion Photography Workshops last 17 & 18 March have submitted their best images of Meki and Corin.

The top three photographers will receive an Epson Photo Viewer from Epson Singapore.

Check out the images at http://www.pbase.com/jssales/workshop_contest

Hey guys!

I'm pleased to announce the 3 winners of the Epson photo contest from the Beauty Portraiture & Fashion Photography workshops held last March 17 and 18.

And the winners are:

1st Place: Rashid
2nd Place: Eric
3rd Place: San

Congratulations to our 3 winners! Each of you shall receive an Epson Photo Viewer courtesy of Epson Singapore!

Please contact Justin Sales at jssales@mac.com to claim your prize!

Again, I would like to thanks Epson Singapore and Epson Philippines, iMag Photography Magazine, Meki and Corin from Carrie Models Singapore and CalCarrie Models Philippines, and Cecille Rebollos of Ix Chel. I would also like to thank the owners of the venues of our lecture and photo shoot -- Laizzez Faire and Jonathan-Pierce Photo Studio. Likewise, I'd like to acknowledge the indefatigable team behind Lights & Lines Photography -- Justin, Cecille and Julie. You guys are the best.

I look forward to the conducting the next workshop in Singapore, and hoping to see you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.