Beauty Portraits: SiSi @ Reflection Rooms (Sexiness From Within!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 20:

af2b0701.jpg

Thank you for viewing my images. Sexiness from within, I hope that these images do SiSi justice. I have many people asking me how I do my portraits. Some even revealed their line of equipments they use but still could not achieve what I did with my mediocre gears.

I replied them, "What I do portraits, I often look into the inner character of my subject, understand them and observing them before I attempt any shoot with them. I go out with them, I talk with them on the phone, I have meals with them, I share their life stories, I listen to their views and opinions. From these, I piece every small bits of information I gather about them and review these information and figure out what kind of person they are. This will set my direction of how to bring their characters out in my portraits."

Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.

You may have the best and fastest car in the world but it is your driving skills that propels you to win the race in the circuit. :)

You can view all the 36 images from this set on my Flickr here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeckson/sets/72157622390725331/

Note:
I have another set of images featuring SiSi in my Boot Camp series. Watch for it. :)

A very beautiful series and the model is indeed sexy (both within and externally)

Lovely pics as usual! really love the vibrance in colors... and the lovely light setup. Hope to learn from u more soon!!!

Hi Zeck, nice attempt...

May i humbly ask, what did you do after the session? I realised your last shots were on the bed.:bsmilie:

Dont say i say hor, you told us she was so sexy mah!

Beautiful series .... I like #3. Really not something I would have expected from 18-55 lens.

Excellent work!! It's not so much of what you use, but how you see and capture it.

may i know wat you are pissed abt?

wow .. another excellent set !! can i be your assistant the time round ? =)

nice series! :thumbsup:

bro, your photos got class!! and so is the model!!
the photos, thnx to your skill, surely do Sisi justice!!!
thnx for sharing.. =)

Zeckson, what is it that technically pissed you by the quality? I am not sure if you are referring the sharpness but again, your shots look alright.

You did well with even just this basic kit lens, which kinda impressive. I have this kit lens too but just still can't bring out its beauty ever since I own it. You truly motivate me of not letting go this kit lens.

Good that you've got this model. She's truly good & I believe you have truly bring out the 'sexiness that within her'. Good job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.