Beauty Portraits: Celestina Tiew @ Punggol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 14:

20090625-Celestina-800x536-14.jpg

All so nicely done Zeckson,dunno which one to vote.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pic 23:

20090625-Celestina-800x536-23.jpg

This is where full frame cameras wins over the edge... Too bad I am only holding my D80... Guess I have to live with the noise... :cry:

Wow:bigeyes:! See the Sky! Ho…. it’s Great! Nice location background! Beautiful make up! Very outstanding highlight of the Subject! Really Wonderful! I like it! :lovegrin:

Thank you for viewing my images. Special thanks to beautiful Celestina for being my photo model for this concept shoot. I bet she had never had such tough photography day in her life before... She was totally exhausted after the session. I must be the bad guy... :p

:embrass:

As usual, if you are not able to view the images for some reasons, usually due to exceeding bandwidth, you can always go back to my first post and click on the Flickr link. :)

Wow, very very nice...Model is also very pretty...;)

Very well controlled flash output bro Zeck. :thumbsup:

Also, your PP style is suitable for this type of photos. Well done!

Hope to have the chance to shoot with you one day and learn from you. :)

4 photos only????

swee swee! if i can only do flash photography like u .... :cry:

You too fast lah... The moment I posted, you step right in... Why so fast ah? You stalking me or stalking Celestina? Ha ha ha ha. You also can do flash photography lah. I still remembered the days I was learning studio stuffs from you leh. Thanks a lot for your comments, bro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.