Bangkok,Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. famous temples and rural scenery seems nice :)

chao hraya and ayuthuya near mbk? any bts or mrt?

Nope neither one is near to MBK. it'll be easier for u to check with the hotel recept car services to bring u to these 2 places. it's along the way, most ex i would estimated is about 2.5K baht which is close to about $100SIN for whole day 9-6pm drive inclusive of petrol. Hope this helps.

u can try this driver of mine which i utilise often when i go up there. haven't been there for this whole yr, but was there often last yr. Anyway, his name is Neng, he speaks quite alrite english. his mobile no. is +660878190819, tell him u r introduce by Jim from Singapore. he used to charge me at 1.8K baht but now petrol price there i don't know whether is it up or down. just call & try.

Another cheap option is to take the mini van... Just go to Victory Monument by BTS... then ask around where to take the van to Ayutthaya... the price is 60 baht for one way...

I can assure ya that is the fastest way to reach ayutthaya... takes about 1 hour only... and cheap as well...

Bangkok-15.jpg

Btw... once u reach there... just hire a tuk tuk to bring you around... cost about 200 baht per hour. The pricing is controlled so the price is the same for any tuk tuk. Just do your research at home and let the tuk tuk driver knows where u wanna go...

Ayutthaya-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.