Bad experience with Pgs on step ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.
all these ladder gang are just a bunch of selfish, inconsiderate, pgs. actually i would put an i in between the 'p' and 'g'... they are just pigs to me...

all the years of education wasted on them... shame on them...

next time i would snapshot their faces with my nokia n82 and open a thread on selfish, inconsiderate ladder gang... and post their faces for all to see...

Those that dislike those inconsiderate LG can also boycott those thread that started by them, many of them need to survive by all those online praises.

Are you referring to the pple who "will do 'anything' just to fullfill their desire" of snapping some "Greeeeeeat Pictures"......, Including blocking everyone Behind......

Yess 100% correct! I am referring to tose very hardworking pgs who will do 'anything' to "fullfill their desire" of snapping some "Greeeeeeat Pictures"......, Including blocking everyone Behind......;)

thread no.42...:thumbsd:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169536&page=3

OT....

I think generally speaking, people here are oblivious to the surrounding.

people do what they want, where they want. not giving consideration to the people around.

i'm kinda feel that the society at large here has degraded even though economically we have progress a lot.

alright. lets form a "LG hunting interest group". Lets have a gathering to shoot the LGs. :bsmilie:

Don't forget to bring your own ladders, otherwise you'll be shooting them with a very flattering bottom up angle ^.^

Those been block by the LG can take photo and email the complaint to the estate management, organiser or media. Slowly slowly acting pressure on the organiser and let them clamp those LG down.

Then i will enjoy reading thread like "#%+* security guard ask me to remove my ladder".:bsmilie:

Those been block by the LG can take photo and email the complaint to the estate management, organiser or media. Slowly slowly acting pressure on the organiser and let them clamp those LG down.

Then i will enjoy reading thread like "#%+* security guard ask me to remove my ladder".:bsmilie:

Everything is worth a try. I would prefer the action you mentioned than a NATO. As nightmare has stated, if they listern, they would have listern long time agoooo...

But now to think again, if everyone can't use ladder, those poor guys who are only 1.60m tall forever have to shoot other people (those that are 1.75 to 1.80m tall) head all the time .... then that one must really go very early liao... OR we should also let short photographers stand in front and tall ones at the back (all without ladders). Everyone be happy cos everyone is considerate. Don't know if it sound "sound" enough ...

Hahahahazzz....I'm really shocked to read dat these LGs and their inconsiderate behaviour has been ard for so many years. You mean nobody did anything abt them (inconsiderate ones)???
After all the bashing n talks which even they themselves knows that they are being hated...and they are still allowed to flourish???

I think the most effective is really to give them extensive bad press coverage followed by letters to building managements and event organizers. They will nvr change cos in CS...they are in hiding and whatever words thrown on them will be on deaf ears. Hell they prob dun even bother to read them or might even be laughing at us! Perhaps the CS admin can write in to the press or certain major organisers and highlight this prob before the hole bunch of us photogs gets pulled along by their wrongdoings and end up being " talked abt "

Spread the words around to those fans club, just them to plead to the organiser to take action. Since the LG are not fans of those singer or actor/actress.

repeating the old saying, "a picture speaks a thousand words".. would it be more efficient to spread the pictures instead of words..? :bsmilie:

Spread the words around to those fans club, just them to plead to the organiser to take action. Since the LG are not fans of those singer or actor/actress.

repeating the old saying, "a picture speaks a thousand words".. would it be more efficient to spread the pictures instead of words..? :bsmilie:

Yes, it will be a lot better. :)

I think we've expressed ourselves loud enough for the whole Cs to know abt the LGs ( inconsiderate ones ). Thks everyone for the contributions. Let's follow up with the next best possible solution and i.e the action !!!

Thread is closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.