Availibility of D800 in Singapore (Part 2)

Everyone still waiting for the D80ten.
Eveyone also keep asking the camera store/shop for the availability of stock and price.
Im also asking the samething as well.
Wandering how the store salesman feel when they have to keep answering the same question and still cant turn them into sales.

Actururss said:
Everyone still waiting for the D80ten.
Eveyone also keep asking the camera store/shop for the availability of stock and price.
Im also asking the samething as well.
Wandering how the store salesman feel when they have to keep answering the same question and still cant turn them into sales.

If they don't want to repeat, just put big big sign say not available lor.... Then add.... Plenty of stock for 5DMKIii....

N-user said:
If they don't want to repeat, just put big big sign say not available lor.... Then add.... Plenty of stock for 5DMKIii....

Sometimes there are people who ask funny qn like "when is the 18-300 lens in stock" or "whats the price of D400?" and all this items are based on rumors... So you can't expect them to put a sign "no stock for D800"

Who wants a D800 from Japan? Going there in a few day's time :)

Put it where Nikon can also see it .... if they don't already know about it by now.......
Anyhow if you can't get hold of D800, just hang on a little longer for D900 ...... or perhaps by then you may have already switched to another system. :p

Last edited:
u buy a dozen back, register with clubsnap as a legalised seller/trader and then sell ur wares here.

sure got market.

learn japanese, so you can read the manual.

Cheesecake said:
Beta stil, get them to download the manuals online. Can choose their preferred languages too!

Offer to fly bk or send bk the cameras if encountered issues.

Heard just need to pay registration fee at NSC singapore if its grey market product. Dont know true it is.
So may still worth it if so and you are desperate for one now.

Heard stocks coming end of this week...will have to wait and see then...

Got my D800 at People's Audio. Check on them if they have more stocks coming :)

Just called only the D800 no stocks, but the D800E look like in stocks wow.
Cause the boss offering me the E model.
But I not interested of the E.

In people's audio

Just called only the D800 no stocks, but the D800E look like in stocks wow.
Cause the boss offering me the E model.
But I not interested of the E.

In people's audio

How much was he asking for his D800E? Thanks.

Thanks.

ehz fyi for those who are buying non-sg sets, the cost for servicing a d800 on the left focus issue is about S$128 (incld gst), just checked from NSC. Spare parts not included. Shld factor this in if u buy non-sg sets.

so is the matter regarding the left sided AF points settled? They know how to remedy it?

My frd had just called in, i believe they have not received any instructions from Japan with regards to the AF issue.

The price quoted is actually just a general servicing charge only, noting to do with the AF points.

My frd had just called in, i believe they have not received any instructions from Japan with regards to the AF issue.

The price quoted is actually just a general servicing charge only, noting to do with the AF points.

strange, i asked specific to the AF point issue though but you may be right too. hmmz..