Not open for further replies.
Seems to be
See this link

http://www.ndp.org.sg/index.jsp?page=/carnival@marina/carnival_marina.htm

cajuca said:
just check with you, the firework at the same location at the ndp firework:D
or at the marina park?:dunno:
i'm lost????pls help?
i'll like to shoot the babes n firework but quite rush if go back to sheares bridge :sweatsm:
in btw 1hr30 time:sweat:

abang, bukan bapok lah!

arampan said:
I cannot imagine bapok running the 100m sprint... :confused:

List
1. 300n
2.GLENSKY
3. tang (tang90246@yahoo.com)
4. S11loop
5. goo82sg
6. robotech
7. donchua
8. live33
9. WoLoh
10. Alweisyang
11. Rahul

Count me in. Are we meeting at 9:45am ?
Will be a long day !!

Bro 300N , suggest you PUT DATE, PUT TIME AND PUT PLACE to meet else the whole list is meaningless and served no purpose.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Bro 300N , suggest you PUT DATE, PUT TIME AND PUT PLACE to meet else the whole list is meaningless and served no purpose.

Bro knight ong,

I think some of them never read the first half of the post. I did mention the place to meet at and also the date. Listen here guys,

Place : Marina Bay Mrt Control Station
Date : 6th Aug
Time : 1pm sharp(late comers will not be entertain)

After the autotrail 05 event, we are heading to shoot fireworks display. It will be at marina south location somewhere near to our location. Thanks god we dont have to walk so far.

Note : Those who have not pm me ur name, contact and email pls do so. Last day for today.

If you are late or unable to attend, you can pm or reach me at this number 96801876 Thomas. Lets enjoy urself guys, looking forward to see all of u there.

Thanks
300n

300N said:
Bro knight ong,

I think some of them never read the first half of the post. I did mention the place to meet at and also the date. Listen here guys,

Place : Marina South Mrt Control Station

After the autotrail 05 event, we are heading to shoot fireworks display. It will be at marina south location somewhere near to our location. Thanks god we dont have to walk so far.

Note : Those who have not pm me ur name, contact and email pls do so. Last day for today.

If you are late or unable to attend, you can pm or reach me at this number 96801876 Thomas. Lets enjoy urself guys, looking forward to see all of u there.

Thanks
300n
Recieved yr pm thanks ! looks like its gonna be a good day for us tomorrow , Cars , babes , firework + meet new people !:)

Which part that the firework that it will firinig from .. looking at the location .. seem like a lot of trees and also also of people be either shooting and watching .. so perhap it a good thing that WE all know the location that it will be firing.

Many camera shops have not any stock of RS-80N3(canon 20d) when I called them up. One said many people bought because of NDP, firework, etc.

http://www.autotrail.com.sg/autobabe.htm

You guys voted yet ? :) I like number 6 ...she looks very familar ...one of our fellow CSer's sister ? number 16 is not bad too ...looked a bit like Fann Wong ?

There are many 'fresh' faces :think:

GO GO GO ...and SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT !!!!

AhV said:
http://www.autotrail.com.sg/autobabe.htm

You guys voted yet ? :) I like number 6 ...she looks very familar ...one of our fellow CSer's sister ? number 16 is not bad too ...looked a bit like Fann Wong ?

There are many 'fresh' faces :think:

GO GO GO ...and SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT !!!!

My take is no.16, this is her ... :lovegrin:

45374159.jpg

You've seen her before bro. :)

AhV said:
number 16 is not bad too ...looked a bit like Fann Wong ?

vince123123 said:
You've seen her before bro. :)

eh ? No la..from first impression only ...the pic above from KO ....he should ve seen her in person since he shot her ....pun intended :bsmilie: y leh ? you do ? or you wanna organise shoot ? ;p

Hmm weird cos I thought I saw you at the event where KO's pic originated from. Oh well, maybe I remembered wrong. :)

AhV said:
eh ? No la..from first impression only ...the pic above from KO ....he should ve seen her in person since he shot her ....pun intended :bsmilie: y leh ? you do ? or you wanna organise shoot ? ;p

300N said:
Bro knight ong,

Place : Marina South Mrt Control Station

Thanks
300n

can you confirm
Marina South Mrt Station = Marina Bay MRT Station ??

From the official website, the auto drag is at 1pm. So maybe can meet earlier than 1pm so that there's some time to prepare. I'm still thinking if joining you guys.

KNIGHT ONG said:
My take is no.16, this is her ... :lovegrin:

45374159.jpg

Will these girls be around tomorrow:bigeyes: :bigeyes: !!

aiyoh... i'd love to join you guys, but if i do, definitely miss the Auto Babes Heat as need to be back in office by 5pm. will go on sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.