simon80 said:
I am gg tue morning .. 10am - 2+pm
Anione keen?

anymore auto babes on that date ?
if yes wat time will they show up?
Tue is the final and the show will start at 4pm..will b there arnd 1+

so u guys think who will win???

there's still miss photogenic and the overall winner~

guess everything's fixed in this competition. haha ;)

For those who were there to catch the Drag Race, does anyone have any idea y there wasnt any race going on today? As in Sun ? The 1 pm race was instead the Subaru N Mitsubishi Stunt demo. I was there from 12 but no race. Mid Afternoon also no. There was also supposed to be some Karting Demo too. All i saw was Jack Neo N Emil Racing. Wa liews. Then the Stunt demos again. Sian..

milk said:
Tue is the final and the show will start at 4pm..will b there arnd 1+

tks and too bad I need to rush for work probably ..
see can talk to my boss or not ..

r u one of the contestant ??
lolz ..

saw jack neo and emil today wearing full suit walking pass me while i was having lunch ok (NPNT)

simon80 said:
tks and too bad I need to rush for work probably ..
see can talk to my boss or not ..

r u one of the contestant ??
lolz ..
yep..im just one fo the ugly contestant~~:sweat:

milk said:
pray mind revealing which contestant u are?
i 'd taken all but posted only some in my posting

Into The Night said:
For those who were there to catch the Drag Race, does anyone have any idea y there wasnt any race going on today? As in Sun ? The 1 pm race was instead the Subaru N Mitsubishi Stunt demo. I was there from 12 but no race. Mid Afternoon also no. There was also supposed to be some Karting Demo too. All i saw was Jack Neo N Emil Racing. Wa liews. Then the Stunt demos again. Sian..

Coz lousy SMSA forgot to fill up water in the water barriers...so race cancelled for safety reasons.

Poorly organised drag race...

milk said:
hi milk mind telling who you are ? maybe we can send you some photos of you if we happen to have it ;)

S11loop said:
hi milk mind telling who you are ? maybe we can send you some photos of you if we happen to have it ;)
nvm it's ok...i dun wan any of my ugly pics too~ thanksssssss~;)
post out the nice ones....aint it boring always posting the same few girls? :rolleyes:

milk said:
nvm it's ok...i dun wan any of my ugly pics too~ thanksssssss~;)
post out the nice ones....aint it boring always posting the same few girls? :rolleyes:
oh thinks is our fault if we cant bring out the beauty in you ... :( anyway i have posted my selection at the other thread . Still keen to who you are , u are really making me curious ;)

S11loop said:
oh thinks is our fault if we cant bring out the beauty in you ... :( anyway i have posted my selection at the other thread . Still keen to who you are , u are really making me curious ;)
curiousity kills...lol~!:bsmilie: hmmmm...just post out all the pics bah~ haha~

milk said:
curiousity kills...lol~!:bsmilie: hmmmm...just post out all the pics bah~ haha~
:eek: sad sad Jie Jie Milk dont want to tell me who is she :sticktong

Errmrm.. Those pics that photographers took of us pretty nice. What I am requesting is , I have an event to cover on 14 AUg at the ZOO. Its a charity event. I have 3 photographers already. I still need 1 more. Any one keen? I very upfront one.. not paying any one , its a voluntary work . Can PM me.

CHeers
~one of the autobabes~

Bowwowwow said:
Errmrm.. Those pics that photographers took of us pretty nice. What I am requesting is , I have an event to cover on 14 AUg at the ZOO. Its a charity event. I have 3 photographers already. I still need 1 more. Any one keen? I very upfront one.. not paying any one , its a voluntary work . Can PM me.

CHeers
~one of the autobabes~

They will be interest to shoot you at the event also .. ;p

Anyway good luck for your search .. :)

woah, so many pics here huh!;p

Mantou said:
woah, so many pics here huh!;p

:think: u are one of the contestants too...?

ok... nvr mind.. lolx, i think i know which one is you le...

~Arcanic~ said:
:think: u are one of the contestants too...?

ok... nvr mind.. lolx, i think i know which one is you le...
:nono: :nono: :bigeyes: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.