Army Market at Beach Rd - Open on weekends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
afbug: Hahah! Yah, if I am really desperate, I will either go for PCK yellow boots or the Wellington ones. :p $101.58 is for the Goretex boots? Yeah, I would think the US 6 or 7 Mens would be slightly bigger than US 6 or & Women.

$101.58 is the price that I got from the online emart. I think it cost a bit more at physical emarts; about $110. Army market will sell at a higher price I guess. U can get the army garters there too, to keep your jeans/pants off the water......unless u wearing shorts. :bsmilie:

These GTX boots, esp the lower leather part, like those Wellies are waterproof. If water can't get in, they can't get out! :bsmilie: U've to remove them to drain the water.

are you getting the shoes for trekking trip? you can also try hi tec or columbia brand. they are about 100 plus, affordable price.

as for army gortex boots, they have sizes for ladies, but not many in terms of stock. so u have to ask them. those are in mens size, so the us size 6 may be different, think u have to get smaller size.

Hope you have gotten your boots already ;)

Hi all,

I would like to find out if the Army Market at Beach Rd is open on weekends. I am planning to head down very soon. If so, what are the opening hours like? Are there any particular shops to recommend?

I appreciate any tips/advise! Thanks! :)

They are open on weekends but most of them will closed or open quite late on Monday.

Hope you have gotten your boots already ;)

Yupyup! I got my Goretex boots! :vhappy:

I just want to say a HUGE
glitteryourway936417catl2.gif
to everyone who contributed to this thread! :xmas::xmas:

err. haha.. congrats~ :)
so you bought the saf one in the end? price?

I was also there today... wet day to be shopping...hehehe... but will go there again cos got lots of nice odds and ends to buy ;)

ortega: Yup, it is definitely light & comfortable. But I think I will wear it a couple of times to season it. :)

Congrates, u got ur brand new boots quite a bargain also:bsmilie: did u go shopping around as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.